Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Souls dignity

dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls dignity Empty Dark Souls dignity

Post by dianaduh Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 am

what im about to talk isnt anything new for all of you.

these days i've been working for alvina for a long time and noticed how many cowards are there.
    i get a bit upset cause comparing to others online games, dark souls players seem to be more bros than the other games, even knowing theres a lot of douches.
    what i try to do is advise the host to make an honest fight, even if im cooping with him, to watch the invaders(or host if youre invadin) steps before being unfair. Like if youre in duo or even in trio, and the invader wants to be, just let one of your summons fight him. Or if youre invading, watch if the host just wants to complete the area, cause we know that sucks when you want to get help to beat the boss and get a backstab.

as i said, nothing new, but today is just being hard and im seeing things that make me think that i dont want dark souls players to be as any other games or even how it was in demons souls. Dark Souls dignity 1330857165
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Dark Souls dignity Empty Re: Dark Souls dignity

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:39 am

We can only hope. I applaud your optimism.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am