Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Share

    Poll

    What should we wear?

    [ 11 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 9 ]
    17% [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 3 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 6 ]
    11% [11%] 

    Total Votes: 54
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by RANT on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 am

    solaire? no!!! i see that armor every time i play, mostly the torso and head piece though.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by JY4answer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:39 am

    RantFromRant wrote:solaire? no!!! i see that armor every time i play, mostly the torso and head piece though.

    I just thought that Solaire could be the only exception where it is seen in full sets occasionally, but would still be fun in to see over and over, given that he's one of the more likable and iconic characters. He's also receiving lots of votes so far.

    EDIT: Lol, some people cancelled their vote for Solaire?
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by RANT on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 am

    JY4answer wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:solaire? no!!! i see that armor every time i play, mostly the torso and head piece though.

    I just thought that Solaire could be the only exception where it is seen in full sets occasionally, but would still be fun in to see over and over, given that he's one of the more likable and iconic characters. He's also receiving lots of votes so far.

    EDIT: Lol, some people cancelled their vote for Solaire?

    lol i voted for cleric and i like xanthous too, ive only seen one person wear it.
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by JY4answer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 am

    No love for chain, steel and Iron Golem sets? Looks like its gonna be either channeler or Jeremiah.

    For these, its pretty obvious we won't follow the complete character and use their weapons. Just not practical or fun to begin with. In a way we're promoting our players and community from this side of the pond, so please be nice. No farming while you're roleplaying, that's a strict mustn't. I would also like to ask everyone to refrain from using overused weapons like the BKGA. Actually that's the only one I'm against. Spells wise, please no spamming or cheap ways to use TWoP or WoG. Bowing is optional, but if your opponent does and doesn't seem like baiting, please do so as well. No taunting after a win. That's also a must. I'll put these up again in future polls/posts.
    avatar
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 130
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-01-18
    Age : 22
    Location : New Londo Ruins

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by moomootv on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 pm

    What no black mage 😢
    avatar
    C7081
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 48
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Germany

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by C7081 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 pm

    JY4answer wrote:No love for chain, steel and Iron Golem sets? Looks like its gonna be either channeler or Jeremiah.

    For these, its pretty obvious we won't follow the complete character and use their weapons. Just not practical or fun to begin with. In a way we're promoting our players and community from this side of the pond, so please be nice. No farming while you're roleplaying, that's a strict mustn't. I would also like to ask everyone to refrain from using overused weapons like the BKGA. Actually that's the only one I'm against. Spells wise, please no spamming or cheap ways to use TWoP or WoG. Bowing is optional, but if your opponent does and doesn't seem like baiting, please do so as well. No taunting after a win. That's also a must. I'll put these up again in future polls/posts.

    Just put up another vote with the top 5 of this vote and a few of the "good" sets that are missing.


    _________________
    I`M BATMAN
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by JY4answer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 pm

    C7081 wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:No love for chain, steel and Iron Golem sets? Looks like its gonna be either channeler or Jeremiah.

    For these, its pretty obvious we won't follow the complete character and use their weapons. Just not practical or fun to begin with. In a way we're promoting our players and community from this side of the pond, so please be nice. No farming while you're roleplaying, that's a strict mustn't. I would also like to ask everyone to refrain from using overused weapons like the BKGA. Actually that's the only one I'm against. Spells wise, please no spamming or cheap ways to use TWoP or WoG. Bowing is optional, but if your opponent does and doesn't seem like baiting, please do so as well. No taunting after a win. That's also a must. I'll put these up again in future polls/posts.

    Just put up another vote with the top 5 of this vote and a few of the "good" sets that are missing.

    Which good sets? The ones everyone has been asking for?
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

    why no heavy cleric?


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by JY4answer on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:why no heavy cleric?

    I thought that was the way of white set? If not, we can put the two together like the Maiden/Dingy sets so people can choose. Any others anyone want?
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 am

    oh I've always known it as the heavy cleric armor... i'm gonna do that one then


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

    Posts : 1433
    Reputation : 311
    Join date : 2012-01-16

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by FexDS on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 am

    Do we have a date for this proposed event?


    _________________
    Support the sites. Visit Fextralife, subscribe, comment, contribute.
    Content and idea submissions can be sent to me by PM on these forums.
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by JY4answer on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 am

    FexDS wrote:Do we have a date for this proposed event?

    Not yet, but we'll decide this soon enough. Or should I just be a boss and decide myself? Anyway, drafting the next poll now.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Fun roleplay PvP, invading AND hosting

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:20 am