Sweet Revenge

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Sweet Revenge

Post by Yarxov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 pm

I noticed we dont have a thread to share our stories on the war against Ganging, and as there are no shortage of these harrowing tales we might as well. Please put them in spoiler tags to avoid getting a wall tower of text.

Keep fighting the Good fight

Spoiler:
    I was invading Anor Londo with my Bandit char (See end of post) and ran against this same set of Gangers a few times. First couple I tried dodging the Phantoms who ended up yanking me back like a dog on a chain into a backstab. Next I jumped the rail and set up ambush in the demon titanite room (who was gone, sadly, RIP good buddy) When one ran in I started casting Chaos Storm which was interrupted by a MGS. My revenge came on the next invasion. I noticed they had set up shop with a chokepoint, the bridge with the titanite Demon and Silver set connecting. With two Mages and a GS user going head on would be suicide. So I waited directly below them. and Waited. And waited. When they came down to find me (impatient fools twisted) they went to check the rooms on the bottom floor, Bonfire, Spear user, then the two phantoms go to the shortcut room (Which I thought was closed) and the host goes off into the room opposite, with the chest and secret room. My time was now, so I rushed and stab stabbed the host for the kill (ftk, new forum lingo!) Of course a taunt was necessary, this character is no knight, he is a ruthless highwayman. The greedy phantoms still tried to kill me afterwards ofcourse. (Got to love that)
    Char: http://tinyurl.com/7w67t5o

Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Sweet Revenge

Post by Extertionist on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:30 pm

I had invaded in the Forest as DW and I came across this one guy used TWOP and WOG along with 2 sunbros. As he found me he cast TWOP and the two sunbros rushed at me, so I ran. I ran across the bridge and headed towards the mega-shrooms for cover and after 10 minutes I noticed they'd hadn't noticed me and were past me. I took this oppotunity, equipped the hornet's ring, and pulled off a BS with my lightning Zwei+5 then pointed to the ground. The douche indicted me but it was so worth it.

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I count Indictments as good, Its their way of placing a hit on you xD

billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Spoiler:
    invaded in the cats with my sl55 to 3 gankers who destroyed me and all taunted then got a message from host saying i should give up, i invaded them again they was slightly split up one was on the first bridge and the other phantom and host were on the other bridge so i started to attack the lone phantom he was near death and he got flasked so i kicked him and ran to the host who had stayed put, his numpty body guard had run to the other guys aid so i legged to the host who was still chugging on estus and dark handed his humanity, the other phantom had rushed me so i locked on him and immediatle parried him and killed him i then ran to teh other phantom and kicked to his death, the host then ran around in a blind panic as i chased him through the whole level until he eventually was greeted by many bonewheels.........

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Lol nice, Bonewheelies deserve love, not hate.

billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 am

he gangbanged me with 2 others i gangbanged him with ten winking

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 am