Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Tolvo
reim0027
Ciledaknuf
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
WarriorOfBenOwnage
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Palarax
whitechikz11
footsied
Motopsycho
FinPeku
Knight N. Allant
Bamjam
DarkW17
ViralEnsign_
EmoElmos
SunlightCrusader
befowler
N_Raist
Shkar
FattyOfDoom
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
skarekrow13
Brokewilly
Quarik
dancash1808
cloudyeki
36 posters

For the Glory of Alvina

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

For the Glory of Alvina - Page 2 Empty Re: For the Glory of Alvina

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

bastard sword has a lesser reach than claymore 0.o (I know that it doesnt have the massive thrusts but on normal attacks I assumed they were about even. )
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Btw Scythe is great!!! Lemon buffed - I had a ganker run behind a wall to flask - lets just say he was surprised when my Wild Dash attack with the scythe went through the wall and killed him - I never realized this weapon could do that

Good kill - through the freaking wall!!. Yeah - love the moveset of the scythe and the lucern. The scythe is the first weapon I maxed out (lightning) so it has a special place in the old weapons rack. Yeah the dash attack is cool plus you can hit multiple opponents if they are bunched due to the sweep. The only drawback is the lack of stun-lock - I have went to town on campers with it and they have been able to walk through my attacks :shock: Now a lemon buffed one would indeed be away to make up for the lack of stun-lock twisted .

Those are the crazy things we want to catch on tape.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 am

^^ Aye! and I have always chosen Bastard Sword over Claymore due to the higher damage and higher originality factor winking I am sad to inform you guys that the 560 FH was corrupted - I don't know if you know that... I had racked up 1000's of kills as him - idk why he was the only one to corrupt also... But the 225 still lives - and has like almost all weapons +15'ed - I love the Pike @ +15 however enchanted and @ 99int it used to be godlike.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:56 am

That was the reason I created the new SL120 FH - as a memory to my original FH xD
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

The game couldn't handle your awesomeness amos winking your gona have to wear a mask and full giants to supress it ... DUN DUN DUNNNN
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Never! I refuse to wear that crap - I will continue to wear my Eastern Helm and Chest. I will rank up a warrior to that level again - He will have a chance to use everyone of the +15 weapons... But I am annoyed in a manner. I will farm all those titanite Slabs again - I got 4 per playthrough most times - that toon had 20 slabs... he had every weapon +15... Damn... He had over 999hrs played on him. The forest will have its vengeance... my build instead this time will be like so - I won't go so high. The build I like to call - Kamina Redux. http://tinyurl.com/7qvc6j9
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 pm

That is a damn fine build if I do say so myself. I would certainly enjoy playing something like that.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 pm

New Avatar - Dun dun dunnn! and btw I noticed your toon is called Kenpachi Broke - that explains the avatar winking
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Doesnt the style explain it ? silly also Amos where is that avatar from I recognise it but dont know where from...
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:23 pm

I have been hosting in the forest today. And most of the forest hunters are very bad at PvP. I just had a 32 win streak. Until i got 2v1 and one of them was a caster and the other a BS fisher.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 pm

...Dan - it is Kamina San from Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann - so is the quote in my signature
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:26 pm

:O well now I am just plain offended although I tried hosting once and had a similar thing... and epic silly
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Yeah, half of the forest invaders are horrible at PVP
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:14 pm

I disagree - mind you that is from my contact with the forest hunters of this forum, we go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! But seriously - there are many times where we find ourselves in 1v4 situations and come out on top - the majority of Forest Hunters are so used to group ganks that they are a bit worse for wear on 1v1's in the forest - also there are hunters like me that in order for an even higher challenge refuse to backstab winking But tbh Fatty - you likely have been just demon spearing them and dancing miles out of their range whilst stunlocking their low poised ***, right? lol

I kid ofc but tbh I believe there are many hidden gems in the FH covenant - I am not one of these, I still found it amusing getting the 5-0 victory on Billy xD w/o backstabs and on two fights w/o buffs due to his request lol

Anyway - I believe that Eki and Willy would suit the Darkstalkers ranks well - don't you agree that we need a bolster to our ranks, some of which can be forestwraiths.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm no good at backstabs but I am pretty good at dodging them ...
    also which spear has the best range of all ? DSS?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:24 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:I disagree - mind you that is from my contact with the forest hunters of this forum, we go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! But seriously - there are many times where we find ourselves in 1v4 situations and come out on top - the majority of Forest Hunters are so used to group ganks that they are a bit worse for wear on 1v1's in the forest - also there are hunters like me that in order for an even higher challenge refuse to backstab winking But tbh Fatty - you likely have been just demon spearing them and dancing miles out of their range whilst stunlocking their low poised ***, right? lol

I kid ofc but tbh I believe there are many hidden gems in the FH covenant - I am not one of these, I still found it amusing getting the 5-0 victory on Billy xD w/o backstabs and on two fights w/o buffs due to his request lol

Anyway - I believe that Eki and Willy would suit the Darkstalkers ranks well - don't you agree that we need a bolster to our ranks, some of which can be forestwraiths.

Hearing about these things, I realize how out of league I am compared to some of you guys. How you guys do it when I get overwhelmed by two people who do nothing but rush is absurd.

Granted, on XBL most Forest Farmers only have one phantom (thankfully), so I don't get much practice against more then 2v1's.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Yep 2v1 is by far the most common happy although I think you should come hunting with us big grin get some practise silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:36 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Yep 2v1 is by far the most common happy although I think you should come hunting with us big grin get some practise silly

I was on my SL ~200 FH last night. I should put some time in on Rocky the Fist soon though.

Actually, I could use some help on that. If I give you the materials, would you be able to ascend his Normal and Divine Caestus? I accidentally killed Andre.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:

I've already said my intentions of watching them. I may join later on, but I wanna see how they operate. Billy invited me himself, offering me a seat on their council.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Sure man no problem lemme just finish up here and Ill do that. normal +11 and divine +6 I assume?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Bloody fantastic 4v1 victory I just had... Still hyped!

Okay so I invade - I scout out the battlefield - I see that the two sunbros and host aren't killing the darkwraith, I saw something was fishy - well screw you darkwraith! Don't hang around near the edge - go in inventory equip DSB and shoot the arrow - he blocks at last second but it pushes him off! 1 down. I was wearing the RoF - that was why I wasn't spotted... I now wander off back to the ents awaiting a forest buddy to appear - I reequip my Scythe +15 and the Bastard Sword +15 - Dark spirit ********** has invaded! Clicks neck - well this will be fun - I realise that this dark spirit is the darkwraith I just killed... but this time he seems more cooperative - I will move in but play it carefully... I switch the RoF for Hornet Ring ready for a Backstab OHKO. I start walking menacingly towards this pack of wolves and once halfway there one sunbro starts towards me. I pull out my canvas talisman and then eat a green blossom - buff my Scythe with Citrus Juice and I notice the guy is clearly coming at me for a poise stab... I unlock ready for this - he gets close to my back - turn around 2h r2 - doesnt kill him - OH the scythe cast force then bs him... the darkwraith is actually fighting!!! Damn traitor realized it isn't the right thing to do. I start charging at the phantom who is holding his LH scythe to relieve some stress off of the DW - I hit the phantom once then we all group up a bit - perfect time to pop a Lloyds Talisman - it hits them and they cannot estus but the host suddenly BS'es me with his BKGA - thank god he had no hornet ring - I literally had a sliver of my hp left - one hit or even a block with my dark hand would kill me. The DW gets HR Bsed by the sunbro - Praise the Sun "PRAIIIISE THE GAAAAANK!" well you won't be praising it much longe bro - the host backs off to attempt a flask - I walk back switch my HR to the RTSr - the phantom Wild dash with Lifehunt! PARRY! - Riposte - Phew, out of the frying pan and into the fire. the host can now heal - I continuously dodge him - and when he whiffs go for a swipe - I get none - jus' keep rollin and dodging - go into my carefully arranged inventory and pull out my Pike +15 - jab him a couple of times - keep moving back - pull out signature Murakumo to do the honours of finishing him. He Flasks - I jump attack - 1000 damage!!! - he runs away some more - lets torture the poor bugger - Swap out my Composite Bow +15 - poison arrows - I poison him. now just a job of kiting until I get an opportunity to switch to a better weapon. Switched to closest weapon above - that would be the Demon spear in my arrangement - he pops a DB, I do 3 r1's he pops another DB - I BS! He continues to run, pops a flask, I assume by accident and then I r1 spam the silly Mofo to death... Wish that was recorded! I still feel hyper.

I said this after the gank:
    無茶で無謀と笑われようと、
    維持が支えの喧嘩道!
    壁があったら殴って壊す!
    道がなければ、この手で作る!
    心のマグマが炎と燃える!
    俺を
    俺たちを
    誰だと思ってやがる

Now that **** was intense - these moments are why I love the Forest.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Bloody fantastic 4v1 victory I just had... Still hyped!

Okay so I invade - I scout out the battlefield - I see that the two sunbros and host aren't killing the darkwraith, I saw something was fishy - well screw you darkwraith! Don't hang around near the edge - go in inventory equip DSB and shoot the arrow - he blocks at last second but it pushes him off! 1 down. I was wearing the RoF - that was why I wasn't spotted... I now wander off back to the ents awaiting a forest buddy to appear - I reequip my Scythe +15 and the Bastard Sword +15 - Dark spirit ********** has invaded! Clicks neck - well this will be fun - I realise that this dark spirit is the darkwraith I just killed... but this time he seems more cooperative - I will move in but play it carefully... I switch the RoF for Hornet Ring ready for a Backstab OHKO. I start walking menacingly towards this pack of wolves and once halfway there one sunbro starts towards me. I pull out my canvas talisman and then eat a green blossom - buff my Scythe with Citrus Juice and I notice the guy is clearly coming at me for a poise stab... I unlock ready for this - he gets close to my back - turn around 2h r2 - doesnt kill him - OH the scythe cast force then bs him... the darkwraith is actually fighting!!! Damn traitor realized it isn't the right thing to do. I start charging at the phantom who is holding his LH scythe to relieve some stress off of the DW - I hit the phantom once then we all group up a bit - perfect time to pop a Lloyds Talisman - it hits them and they cannot estus but the host suddenly BS'es me with his BKGA - thank god he had no hornet ring - I literally had a sliver of my hp left - one hit or even a block with my dark hand would kill me. The DW gets HR Bsed by the sunbro - Praise the Sun "PRAIIIISE THE GAAAAANK!" well you won't be praising it much longe bro - the host backs off to attempt a flask - I walk back switch my HR to the RTSr - the phantom Wild dash with Lifehunt! PARRY! - Riposte - Phew, out of the frying pan and into the fire. the host can now heal - I continuously dodge him - and when he whiffs go for a swipe - I get none - jus' keep rollin and dodging - go into my carefully arranged inventory and pull out my Pike +15 - jab him a couple of times - keep moving back - pull out signature Murakumo to do the honours of finishing him. He Flasks - I jump attack - 1000 damage!!! - he runs away some more - lets torture the poor bugger - Swap out my Composite Bow +15 - poison arrows - I poison him. now just a job of kiting until I get an opportunity to switch to a better weapon. Switched to closest weapon above - that would be the Demon spear in my arrangement - he pops a DB, I do 3 r1's he pops another DB - I BS! He continues to run, pops a flask, I assume by accident and then I r1 spam the silly Mofo to death... Wish that was recorded! I still feel hyper.

I said this after the gank:
    無茶で無謀と笑われようと、
    維持が支えの喧嘩道!
    壁があったら殴って壊す!
    道がなければ、この手で作る!
    心のマグマが炎と燃える!
    俺を
    俺たちを
    誰だと思ってやがる

Now that **** was intense - these moments are why I love the Forest.

Infamous - great fight. That is what I like seeing - fighting the gank win, lose or draw Proper Bow Plus the red paid the price for his insolence twisted

I tried to translate the Japanese message you sent to the campers using Google - here you said I think???:

"Is going to be unreasonable and reckless laugh, quarrel of support to maintain the road! If there is any break and hit the wall! If there is no road, making this by hand! Magma and blazing flame of my heart! Ya think anyone wants us me"

Its probably out of context or I copied the text in the wrong direction maybe. Hopefully you will let us know what you said. Soon fights like that will be recorded live and direct for the masses.

Last edited by Brokewilly on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:33 am

"Is going to be unreasonable and reckless laugh, quarrel of support to
    maintain the road! If there is any break and hit the wall! If there is
    no road, making this by hand! Magma and blazing flame of my heart! Ya
    think anyone wants us me"
    Thats my new response to hatemail
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 am

I'm pretty sure I saw those instructions on chopsticks recently. We don't do a very good job of translating here in the states....

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:08 am

Haha - it is a quote for Kamina out of TTGR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm