Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Rin
ThatPerson
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
eminusx
Eolan
Reaperfan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
dancash1808
Federally
Baldor Ostarv
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
DoughGuy
Madara
24 posters

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Poll

Daughter of Seath and Dusk?

[ 5 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap41%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [24%] 

Total Votes: 41
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Poor priscilla power worthy of the gods fear and she STILL cant get out of her parents shadow...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk  - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah Priscy can't be Gwyneveres. The Painted World is lacking in its abundant chests if you know what I mean....
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Or maybe the developers dodged a bullet. I mean the internet is bad enough about her from what I hear without her being Gwynevere ...erm style.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 pm

She is clearly the daughter of snuggly and Siegmeyer.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:07 pm

It all makes sense now sieglinde Is the bitter jealous sister because she cannot compare to priscilla and Siegmeyer. is trying to make the world safer so his daughter can leave the painted world.
    Snuggly gathers things that are warm and soft because the painted world is cold!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Agreed. She is the one who is always *** with Siegemieyer as he journeys to see his daughter.

Then she pushes him down the great hollow but he stil isnt deaad.....
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Exactly. Snuggly also gives you a ring of FaP for the xanthous crown. This is because she favors you when you have killed the evil exile big grin
    And Siegmeyer travels to see his daughter. Then he travels to lost izalith in order to get a stone demon, it was meant to be her pet. Finally he travels to ash lake to find someone she could marry. But when he sees that all the other dragons are dead he becomes sad. Then his other daughter finds him and kills him because he never gave her as much attention as he gave Priscilla.
    silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Between us we are the masters of lore! big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Why isnt that a movie yet?
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Federally wrote:
    Madara wrote:May i ask, why people are so convinced that gwynevere is Priscilla's mother aside from the size compatibility?

Well the Painting is a shelter for Priscilla. It must have been commissioned by a royal, Ariamis apparently did all the paintings in the palace sans one, and the finished product was hung in the church very close to the palace. Then 2 statues of Gwynevere are gazing at the painting from opposite the room and finally the painting is heavily guarded by 'Painting Guardians"! This leads us to believe Priscilla is linked to the royal family, and isn't the hated outcast one might think.

To explain why Prisc has magic reminiscent of Dusk is simple. Seath destroyed Oolacile because he wanted their magic, and with an imprisoned Dusk and all of Oolacile's recorded knowledge its reasonable to think Seath knows this magic too.
    In my opinion that doesn't really hold up. The fact that just about every tangible threat to the God's is in the Painted world doesn't give me the impression she's being protected. Thats like saying Gwyn Raised Gwyndolin as a woman to protect him from the worries of men but we all know thats not true(a good ole' bit of Dark Souls Humour there big grin ). Priscilla shows no characteristics similar to Gwynevere, even the way she speaks is reminescent of Dusk of Oolacile.

Even so far as the DLC goes. Look at Oolacile and then Look at the Painted World. Is a Dystopic take on Oolacile. There is alot more evidence so far as i can see that Dusk is the mother over say someone like Gwynevere. There may be more to the gwynevere argument but everything seems to add in Dusks Favour. This is like the Jeremy Kyle show except on this show, We debate who's the mother.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Lol. This is the beauty of the game. Enough missing pieces to allow for debate and enough pieces present to make us care.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:54 pm

It's clear the Undead Female Merchant is the baby momma.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh snap. I was so blind!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am

Until someone at FROM says so, or a DLC/Patch gives solid information, I'm gonna put "Dunno" lol. I just don't like speculation enough to say I really believe anything beyond what the game explicitly states :|

Though if I had to throw out the speculation theory I believe the most on this matter it's the one that Dusk was the biological mother, with Seath creating Priscilla as an experiment to try and use biological methods to combine his type of magic with hers.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 am

Its unlikely to be dusk because the gods of anor londo imprisoned PRISCILLA. Suggesting a connection to gwyns family? Hence ariamis living in the house as evidenced by his portrait in what appears to be Priscillas bedroom. I would suggest the silver knights are there because they were sent to slay/imprison the abomination. That kind of explains why the bedroom is trashed.

(CAPS EDIT FOR BAD WORDING)

Last edited by Eolan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 am

The trashed bedroom is Gwundolins I believe. Dusk was not imprisoned by the gods, she was imprisoned bu Seath. Priscilla is an abomination and woud not have had a room in Anor Londo. The knights are there to guard Gwyndolins room.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 am

Oh no sorry im saying the gods of anor londo imprisoned Priscilla. Are you sure? I thought the other bedroom was gwyndolins due to the **** portrait of gwyneveere. Why guarding the room? Shouldnt they be outside the door if thats the case, they are all facing the bed.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 am

Pretty sure the fact the room is hidden away and guarded proves it gwyndolins. Then again youd have to check, if the guards disappear in dakr anor londo then they are gwyndolins guards. If they remain they may be something else.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 am

The One argument of "Its in a church in Anor Londo so it has to be qwynevere or someone linked to gwyn" doesn't hold up in any sense. Seath is it the archives only a walk away. Its easy enough for him to go there. Who's to say that the Paint World wasn't comissioned by Seath, and gifted to the Gods once he was successful in putting Priscilla in there? The key to the painted world was the doll and yet, it isn't someone from gwyn royal family that gives it to you its found on a corpse(Ariamis?) in the undead asylum meaning that Seath had no intention of anyone getting in there at her or for her to come out.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 am

^A question related to tthat, how did Oscar get in? How did all the berenike knights get in?
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 am

DoughGuy wrote:^A question related to tthat, how did Oscar get in? How did all the berenike knights get in?
    Maybe Seath knows a way to trap people in there? Or perhaps they opposed Seath during its creation and the Berenike Knight became test subjects. I mean as far as we can tell all the beings in the painted world were not created in the painting but were trapped there, possibly by Seath. They most have been trapped for a long enough if every been has hollowed.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 am

I dont think Tarkus and the knights went there until after Anor Londo was abandoned. Also connecting seath to the painting, where is your evidence? Its more likely Ariamis knew Pris and helped her flee the world that hated her.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 am

DoughGuy wrote:I dont think Tarkus and the knights went there until after Anor Londo was abandoned. Also connecting seath to the painting, where is your evidence? Its more likely Ariamis knew Pris and helped her flee the world that hated her.
    But if she is Seaths Daughter/Test Subject how could Ariamis get near her? Considering her Lifehunt ability i don't think Seath would leave her roam around. This is just speculation but maybe Oscar had the doll but dropped it when he was on the roof of the undead asylum? I mean if he's capable of falling through the roof how unlikely is that he dropped something considering there is a hole in the roof of the cell the doll is found.

Just out of interest, is it possible to drop the doll infront of priscilla?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 am

I dont think you can drop it.

Because when you leave your cell its empty, and then he hollows and waits in the same spot as he hollows. The doll is also found on a new body placed in your cell. You also didnt answer how the berenike knights got it.

Would he know of her lifehunt ability? That sized painting wouldnt be easy to maneouvre, let alone get down a mountain.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 am

DoughGuy wrote:I dont think you can drop it.

Because when you leave your cell its empty, and then he hollows and waits in the same spot as he hollows. The doll is also found on a new body placed in your cell. You also didnt answer how the berenike knights got it.

Would he know of her lifehunt ability? That sized painting wouldnt be easy to maneouvre, let alone get down a mountain.
    As far as the Berenike knights i still believe that Seath placed them in there. I mean we don't know what there story is so maybe they were placed there. Once again more heavy speculation, maybe Ariamis acted as a guardian of the painting and when someone was brought to him he put them in the painting. There are alot of undead in the Painted world along with the Bernenike knights and those mutated shield and spear undead. Every potential threat to not only the gods, but Seath aswell are in the painted world. Event the Red Soapstone is a threat. If someone placed that in their realm their would be no stopping invaders. Maybe Ariamis' Death was recent and allowed Oscar to pass through. I mean the corpse in the Undead Asylum is new, as in within minutes that corpse finds itself there, could be Ariamis who knows ? silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm