Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Share

    Poll

    Daughter of Seath and Dusk?

    [ 5 ]
    12% [12%] 
    [ 9 ]
    22% [22%] 
    [ 17 ]
    41% [41%] 
    [ 10 ]
    24% [24%] 

    Total Votes: 41
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

    vatar5 wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Gwynevere is not as tall as many of you guys think. Remember that she's an illusion created by Gwyndolin, so it's mostly an exaggeration. I put her shorter than Gwyn, but as tall as a Silver Knight.


    *Objection theme on*

    Your Honor,this person lied in his testimony!

    *present a photo of a room in Anor Londo*

    As you can see in this photo,there is a painting of Gwynevere AS TALL AS THE ILLUSION(Not only the boobs!) hence except if Gwyndolin changed every painting to fit his illusion,it is actually possible that Seath,who didn't get enough from **** maidens from Anor Londo,raped Gwynevere who escaped Anor Londo and made her pregnant of Priscilla!

    I'm done your Honor.

    PURE SPECULTAION!!! One picture does not tell us that Seathe is Dusks mother. If anything it would be more plausible to assume that Dusk had parents in Oolacile.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by vatar5 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 am

    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    vatar5 wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Gwynevere is not as tall as many of you guys think. Remember that she's an illusion created by Gwyndolin, so it's mostly an exaggeration. I put her shorter than Gwyn, but as tall as a Silver Knight.


    *Objection theme on*

    Your Honor,this person lied in his testimony!

    *present a photo of a room in Anor Londo*

    As you can see in this photo,there is a painting of Gwynevere AS TALL AS THE ILLUSION(Not only the boobs!) hence except if Gwyndolin changed every painting to fit his illusion,it is actually possible that Seath,who didn't get enough from **** maidens from Anor Londo,raped Gwynevere who escaped Anor Londo and made her pregnant of Priscilla!

    I'm done your Honor.

    PURE SPECULTAION!!! One picture does not tell us that Seathe is Dusks mother. If anything it would be more plausible to assume that Dusk had parents in Oolacile.

    I didn't said Dusk was the mother but that Gwynevere is the mother after she escaped Anor Londo. :o
    Still it only proves that it is possible she's the mother :/


    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 am

    Painting info eh? It's true the painting of Chesty LaRue is basically the same as the illusion (I prefer "construct"). Take a look at the other paintings in the room. They're all the same style (Rembrandt or similar) except for her's. The other paintings, from what I can surmise I won't bore with all my speculation here, are of Gwyndolin and likely Ariamis (Rembrandt). If Gwyndolin is responsible for the construct of Gwynevere (and that's more assured than anything else I tend to say) then it's quite likely that HE painted that one and would naturally appear to be the same as the idealized giant version he made in the throne room. He's basically the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain, making sure that only her idealized form is there. Additionally, the collection of Ariamis' (probably his) in that room likely is evidence that not only was he a fan of Ariamis' works, more specifically he was interested in portraits and also was an artist. Finally, regarding size, the statues below the chamber show Gwyn at approximately the height we know him to be. The invisible statue would also show a being similar in stature to us, maybe a little bigger (Gwyndolin?). So with one confirmed model to be the same size and one suspected, it is LIKELY (not confirmed as nothing is in my post) that this is the accurate sized statue of Gwynevere, not the giant one looking over the Painted world (another Ariamis/Royal family connection).

    In short though, my argument and that of a good many others, is that Seath is primarily a scientist. He uses sorcery but his methods and Archives reek of the Scientific Method. I'm not convinced that Seath and Gynevere did the nasty in the pasty. It's more probable that Priscilla is an experiment closer to a genetically modified clone than a normal child.

    avatar
    Deathsitexxi
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 295
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-07

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by Deathsitexxi on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 pm

    I mentioned this in my Primordial Serpents thread yesterday but thought it might do some good here.. http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t12249-primordial-serpents-true-intensions-vanilla-spoilers Long story short.. If you look in the art book by design works at the picture of Crossbreed Pricilla (I can’t post the picture because I’m at work, however if you go to google and type “dark souls crossbreed Priscilla art" it’s the third picture to the right in google images) she is right next to a picture of an ancient dragon (can’t find it on google will have to find it when I get home). When they are side by side like they are in the art book, it seems she has the same type and color fur as the ancient dragon. In addition, if you look closely at her face it looks as if she has white scales around her neck line coming up from the fur and what seem to be scalely looking horns… I for one don’t think she has any DNA from Seath at all, as his name says he is scaleless. I think she is an experiment by him to reproduce the scales that the other dragons had. As for whom the mother is…. I have no idea but…. But with her abilities I could see how one could speculate that Dusks DNA was used he did have her in a Crystal Golem after all.
    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by vatar5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 am

    The mother has to be scaled then so we can cross Gwynevere and Dush o/...did someone looked at the daughter of Siegmeyer?



    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

    Priscillas mother is not present within the game


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Deathsitexxi
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 295
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-07

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by Deathsitexxi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

    I honestly don’t think it boils down to mother or father. If what I mentioned yesterday about the art book is true then that would mean part of Priscilla’s DNA is that of an ancient dragon, then the other part could be male/female. Also, if it’s a DNA thing why does it have to be only 2 people? It could be Seath, Dusk, and Ancient dragon… All we know is that Seath is scaleless and Priscilla seems to have some type of scales in an art book and seems to have the same type of fur that an Ancient dragon has, which Seath also does not have.

    We’d have to dig a little bit into Seath’s history to see what exactly he intended when he was creating Priscilla. So before he went insane, he was trying to reproduce the scales of immortality (from what I understand, correct me if I’m wrong). So what does Priscilla do? She has lifehunt…which in the hands of a mortal turns on them… The gods fear lifehunt… Was the creation of lifehunt through Priscilla an accident? And if it wasn’t an accident, why would Seath create it? We see the gods feared it and locked it away with the occult ember etc. . We know Seath was a duke (next in line if the King dies) and had no problem betraying his kin. So creating something that could kill Gywn easier would benefit him.

    Another theory could be… What if Seath didn’t create her at all? And why do we all assume he did? Besides the fact he was known for experimenting on maidens, most of his experiments look pretty monstrous. She is locked away with Velka’s items and Velka’s worshippers. Velka the goddess of sin and justice, I can’t think anything more full of justice than a half human /half dragon defeating Gywn.

    My last and final theory, which I actually believed for the longest is… Seath was once human. We already know humans can obtain a dragon form, and when in dragon form humans look like larval dragons. So you could say that after a few centuries they would grow bigger and obtain full dragon form. Think about it, a human well versed in the magic arts obtains this larval dragon form, but is too impatient to wait for his full dragon form. He lusts for the immortality it brings, so he uses his knowledge in magic to try a forced evolution… We end up with Seath the Scaleless. Not human or dragon but mortal just the same, after all of his hard work he end up cursing himself with this blind deformed dragon body and still lacks the scales of immortality. So the DNA mixture to create Priscilla could simply be Seath’s DNA, and an Ancient Dragon’s DNA.

    Unfortunately, these answers are not in the game, and unless From flat out tells us all we can do is speculate. However, as you can see from the 3 theories I put above (from just one person) it all depends on how you see the Dark Souls story when you are playing it. Not an exciting answer but that’s what’s great about the game.
    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by vatar5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 pm

    Or maybe the mother is in the game if we suppose the father has scales...like a Drake.
    Then we can suppose that the daughter of Siegmeyer,found in a golden golem,is the mother.
    What I don't like about the Dusk theory is that you can't interact physically or should I say we can interact only with a phantom of her and her real body is nowhere to be found.
    What also bugs is that you get SOULS for killing a friendly phantom...is the rule for invaders apply here or Dusk exists only in a soul form?
    Ahh...I love the scenarist at From Software.


    Edit:

    1st:We know that Seath is a native dragon as on the age of Dragon,well there were only dragons and the rebels and magic didn't exist yet.

    2nd:I have high doubts concerning Seath betraying Gwyn as if someone wants to kill him,you need the souls of the lords hence Seath has to be dead and he obviously don't want that.
    Also,it is very probable Seath went crazy AFTER Gwyn kindled the flame 'cause I doubt that Gwyn would let his best pal kidnaps maidens from the princess Guard and use them for experiments.

    3rd:Well it is only speculation and it is still in question but there is high chance that Velka is the one who created the Dark Ember to keep the Gods under her laws. Priscilla might have gone along with Velka to get revenge and thus was considered as dangerous.
    This may also means that Velka is the mother of Priscilla but as we don't know her appearance(except hair color,must look Velka set description) and that Priscilla isn't an harpy,it is fairly discutable.
    Velka has black hair so we can probably cross her.


    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    avatar
    Deathsitexxi
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 295
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-07

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by Deathsitexxi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 pm

    vatar5 wrote:Or maybe the mother is in the game if we suppose the father has scales...like a Drake.
    Then we can suppose that the daughter of Siegmeyer,found in a golden golem,is the mother.
    What I don't like about the Dusk theory is that you can't interact physically or should I say we can interact only with a phantom of her and her real body is nowhere to be found.
    What also bugs is that you get SOULS for killing a friendly phantom...is the rule for invaders apply here or Dusk exists only in a soul form?
    Ahh...I love the scenarist at From Software.


    Edit:

    1st:We know that Seath is a native dragon as on the age of Dragon,well there were only dragons and the rebels and magic didn't exist yet.

    2nd:I have high doubts concerning Seath betraying Gwyn as if someone wants to kill him,you need the souls of the lords hence Seath has to be dead and he obviously don't want that.
    Also,it is very probable Seath went crazy AFTER Gwyn kindled the flame 'cause I doubt that Gwyn would let his best pal kidnaps maidens from the princess Guard and use them for experiments.

    3rd:Well it is only speculation and it is still in question but there is high chance that Velka is the one who created the Dark Ember to keep the Gods under her laws. Priscilla might have gone along with Velka to get revenge and thus was considered as dangerous.
    This may also means that Velka is the mother of Priscilla but as we don't know her appearance(except hair color,must look Velka set description) and that Priscilla isn't an harpy,it is fairly discutable.
    Velka has black hair so we can probably cross her.

    I mostly agree with what you’re saying the theories are very flawed to begin with. However, I like debating =)

    1st We have no idea if Seath was around during the age of dragons, and we also have no idea how much time passed from when the lords obtained the Lords Souls to when they fought with the dragons.

    2nd Seath betrayed his own. Maybe he wanted the remainder of Gywns lords soul for his experiments? But before he could get his plan in motion Gywn linked the fire, then he goes insane. It’s said that “imperfect dragons” are known for their Gluttony on the Covetous Gold Serpent ring (I belive that’s a reference to the Primordial Serpents but that’s off topic lol)

    3rd It’s really hard to link Velka to Priscilla I’ll give you that. Other than the fact that she’s in the painted world what else do we really have?

    Addition! Dusk and Priscilla both have similar dispositions. They are kind and both seem sincere about what they are saying.. could be a link, or just nothing.

    Btw I’m not trying to offend or push buttons. I really believe that discussion of theories brings people closer to the truth they are looking for. No matter how ridiculous some theories may sound there could be slivers of truth =)
    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by vatar5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

    Naw I don't care.
    Basically,It's by debating that humans evolve.
    Besides all that I say are either proved but I'm too lazy to give the reference or,for 99% of case,it's pure speculation.

    1.Well you see Seath destroying a dragon heart like a baws in the cinematic and THEN the age of Fire came so yeah,Seath was around the age of Dragon as he is the one who allowed to end "definetly" the race of Dragons. Plus he's considered as a Betrayer for the Dragons(Can't remember if it was in the cinematic or Logan's dialogue,maybe both).
    If he was an human before,he would not be a betrayer(Except if he became a dragon but he was a full grown dragon at the end of the Age of Dragon(cinematic) and I doubt any dragons would teach him how to become a dragon(Except if the Everlasting Dragon in Ash Lake betrayed his race to save his skin))
    2.I insist that Seath has no benefits from killing/betraying Gwyn because Seath would die from it.
    But it is probably because Gwyn wasn't able to control anything that Seath could go experiment like he wants and went crazy from the knowledge he obtained/tried to obtain.

    3.Velka is really mysterious. We know she is alive because she has followers(Oswald) and the book of Guilty(Using her power) still works but maybe because she tried to control the gods with the Dark Ember she got jailed and used for Gwyndolin's assassins.


    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    avatar
    Deathsitexxi
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 295
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-09-07

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by Deathsitexxi on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

    vatar5 wrote:Naw I don't care.
    Basically,It's by debating that humans evolve.
    Besides all that I say are either proved but I'm too lazy to give the reference or,for 99% of case,it's pure speculation.

    1.Well you see Seath destroying a dragon heart like a baws in the cinematic and THEN the age of Fire came so yeah,Seath was around the age of Dragon as he is the one who allowed to end "definetly" the race of Dragons. Plus he's considered as a Betrayer for the Dragons(Can't remember if it was in the cinematic or Logan's dialogue,maybe both).
    If he was an human before,he would not be a betrayer(Except if he became a dragon but he was a full grown dragon at the end of the Age of Dragon(cinematic) and I doubt any dragons would teach him how to become a dragon(Except if the Everlasting Dragon in Ash Lake betrayed his race to save his skin))
    2.I insist that Seath has no benefits from killing/betraying Gwyn because Seath would die from it.
    But it is probably because Gwyn wasn't able to control anything that Seath could go experiment like he wants and went crazy from the knowledge he obtained/tried to obtain.

    3.Velka is really mysterious. We know she is alive because she has followers(Oswald) and the book of Guilty(Using her power) still works but maybe because she tried to control the gods with the Dark Ember she got jailed and used for Gwyndolin's assassins.

    1. I think you’re referencing the intro where it says that “And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own, and the dragons were no more” This could just be talking about betraying his covenant with the dragons if we believe he was once human, but there is not a lot of proof either way.

    2. I don’t think he would have died if he killed Gwyn. I don’t believe the Bequeathed Lords Soul that he got from Gwyn is sustaining him. And even if it is, if Gywn dies the Lords Soul would remain and be there for the taking. But I digress, because either way I’m not fully convinced he wanted him dead myself.

    3. I’ve got some theories on Velka myself I’m the last comment on this thread here if you’re interested lol. http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t11518p45-velka-goddess-of-sin



    avatar
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-09-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Rapture o/

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by vatar5 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:23 pm

    1.Dead point then
    2.You need the souls of the 4 lords to open the path to Gwyn's location and I don't think Seath would give the power of the part of Gwyn's soul to anybody.
    3.What you say is interesting but still HUGE speculation. I don't think the DLC will reveal lore stuff about Priscilla but maybe...maybe in the future.


    _________________
    PSN ID: vatar5

    Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Priscilla is most likely the Daughter of Seath and Dusk

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:57 am