Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Devil May Cry 2012 boss trailer

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Devil May Cry 2012 boss trailer Empty Devil May Cry 2012 boss trailer

Post by bloodpixel Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKfxq8m4wgg
    Did anyone else find that swearing excessive? I expected a better dialogue than a F*** you back and forth.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Devil May Cry 2012 boss trailer Empty Re: Devil May Cry 2012 boss trailer

Post by sinisterapathy Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 am

Did you really? I remember the past ones had all of these terrible puns...that offends me far more than hearing f you. The bad part was all the screaming...Honestly i think some swearing fits the atmosphere of the game.

One thing i find excessive in general is the number of people that complain about swearing in movies/games that are incredibly violent..What does that say about our civilization when a few words(or sex for that matter) are worse than gratuitous violence?
    I read a review on netflix recently where people were complaining about all the swearing in the movie...a movie about a serial killer...a movie that was VERY graphic...like the dude was literally butchering people to eat later..looked pretty real too. I thought "seriously? he said f*** a few times and THATS the part that offends you!?!?" It was a really good movie(as far as movies about muderous pscopaths go) and people were giving it one star just because of some swearing.

Sorry for the unprovoked rant bro silly just something that has crossed my mind as of late.lol!

Game looks decent though...perhaps it will breath new life in a series that i feel went stale after the first game. Also i will agree if it is just gonna be f you back and forth the dialog will be terrible...but DMC has always had terrible dialog imho.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Lol I don't mind swearing. I swear all the time. But in the trailer, the f-bomb seemed so forced and unnecessary. Though, I think the part that most bothered me was this part:
    Boss: *** you
    Dante: *** you
    Boss: F***** YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU
    I really doubt that the rest of DMC will be like this, but still.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 am

I don't have much hope for this. The first one was great but I'm not a fan of the direction they went in after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am