Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Share
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Yarxov on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 pm

    I have several DWs low on Raw humanity, I dont like farming so I'd like to trade. to keep it even I think a 1:3 ratio would be good yes? As in 1 Orb for 3 Hard humanity?

    Price is negotiable.


    Sls (just about all need humanity and are DWs)
    50
    90
    100


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    TheMadTitan
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-02-28

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by TheMadTitan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

    I should have about twenty humanity or more on a 50 and a 90 that I don't use anymore. PM me your psn name or post it here if your still in need of them.


    _________________
    I, Thanos, gaze upon the cold Vastness of Space and muse upon my Life. Both, I find, are empty. - Thanos of Titan
    avatar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2657
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Shkar on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm

    Just putting this out there, but that 1:3 ratio hardly seems balanced. I mean, the cracked red orbs are like what, 4K souls each?


    _________________
    XBL GT: DeadlyHeretic
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Yarxov on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 am

    At would you recommend? Idk how to place it so I set that as a start point.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2657
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Shkar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 am

    Yarxov wrote:At would you recommend? Idk how to place it so I set that as a start point.

    1:2 or 1:3 (humanity:orbs). Humanity IS fairly easy to farm, but even with 410 item discovery you will only get 2-3 on average clearing out the Depths. Whereas on NG+ and above killing a single mid-game enemy will get you an orb.


    _________________
    XBL GT: DeadlyHeretic
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Federally on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 am

    Shkar wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:At would you recommend? Idk how to place it so I set that as a start point.

    1:2 or 1:3 (humanity:orbs). Humanity IS fairly easy to farm, but even with 410 item discovery you will only get 2-3 on average clearing out the Depths. Whereas on NG+ and above killing a single mid-game enemy will get you an orb.

    You get orbs from enemies? really?

    OP I was planning on doing similar trades on my DW but I was going to give 2 orbs for every 1 humanity. Seems a bit fairer to me since I have billions of souls and orbs are cheap.


    _________________
    avatar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2657
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Shkar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 pm

    Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:At would you recommend? Idk how to place it so I set that as a start point.

    1:2 or 1:3 (humanity:orbs). Humanity IS fairly easy to farm, but even with 410 item discovery you will only get 2-3 on average clearing out the Depths. Whereas on NG+ and above killing a single mid-game enemy will get you an orb.

    You get orbs from enemies? really?

    OP I was planning on doing similar trades on my DW but I was going to give 2 orbs for every 1 humanity. Seems a bit fairer to me since I have billions of souls and orbs are cheap.

    I just meant that around 1-2 enemies will give you the souls for the orbs.


    _________________
    XBL GT: DeadlyHeretic
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Demon Slayer on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 pm

    i have 99 if you want it i can help its free for you i don't want anything


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Yarxov on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 pm

    No thanks, I don't like handouts, I'd rather trade for it.

    People get 99 from the baby Skellies pretty fast, 3 orbs for 1 hum is a bit...eh. They earn back their humanity if they win, and get souls, the best I would do is 2orbs for 3 hum


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Humanity for Cracked orbs [PSN]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am