Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
User
fearandwhiskey
BackwardsBaboon
DeathlyLemons
TheirDamnation
NR-K
AquaZeroX26
DarkW17
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
Wilkinson3424
NPCWhiteMage
Federally
Spurgun
DxV04
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Shkar
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
27 posters

Gravesworn- Servants of the First

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 15 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Federally wrote:Definitely both. I have a new build that's my SL55 gravelord that I plan on expanding to 80 and 120 with and I want to crush you fools with it!

lol! I knew it! haha Well, I have to build some gravelords in my ps3 so we will pvp soon.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 15 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by Federally Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Well get a 55, I can assist with lots of gear. You should come to the Darkstalkers Catacombs mass invasion this saturday.

by the way what's your Psn? I need to fight you
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Darknessxvega but I am away from home until the 4th.. that is why I am mass posting and scheming LOL
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 am

Well i'm scheming about what i'm going to kill you with. What SL do you wanna be when you are defeated by me?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

Federally wrote:Well i'm scheming about what i'm going to kill you with. What SL do you wanna be when you are defeated by me?

Hmmm that's a good question, why don't we meet at the burg sl 1? :cyclops:
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

Lol. How about 55? I can provide you with all gear
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 15 Empty HI! I want to join >:)

Post by NR-K Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm SL 77 but I'm really new to the game as far as pvp

I alrady have a +5 Gravelord Sword and am a +2(35eyes) Gravelord

Not exactly sure I have any real STR or Caster build atm but am looking more hybrid (lol) so far. Not sure thats helpful but yeah.

I'm a PSN player. Username: NR-Kissed

THANKS!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

a hybrid build can be powerful you just need to be careful in wat your leveling
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Federally wrote:Lol. How about 55? I can provide you with all gear

Sure I can stop there on my way to 80 or 120 don't know yet. Thanks for the offer of the gear but I also have all the items. Joy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Upon further consideration TheirDamnation's Dark Trinity seems like a proper ally. I hope that is acceptable to all.
    TheirDamnation

Post by TheirDamnation Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 pm

The Trinity would be happy to ally with the gravesworn, i will say again, as we are a relatively new covenant there is only so much we can do to assist but we will do what we can. With our eventual increase in numbers we would hope to strengthen any alliance we may form.

i will also personally be joining the gravelord tour of Lordran big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm

I though you also wanted to join the Gravesworn?
    TheirDamnation

Post by TheirDamnation Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:41 pm

yes i do, sorry forgot to mention that! i will take up any recruitment process i may need to in order to join the gravesworn.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Another XBL member? We're taking over the Covenants!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am

Welcome Damnation., It's great to see our numbers increase so rapidly on XBL Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 15 639795459
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:08 am

Okay DxV when you get your 55 ready on Psn this is the build I'm going to defeat you with big grin It's the build I'll be using for the DarkStalker's Catacombs mass invasion tomorrow and so far I've had a lot of success with it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:18 am

Federally wrote:Okay DxV when you get your 55 ready on Psn this is the build I'm going to defeat you with big grin It's the build I'll be using for the DarkStalker's Catacombs mass invasion tomorrow and so far I've had a lot of success with it.

Nice build. silly
    Man I hope I don't disappoint you :drunken: Well I won't be back until the 4th so that will give me time to think of something proper twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

DxV04 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Okay DxV when you get your 55 ready on Psn this is the build I'm going to defeat you with big grin It's the build I'll be using for the DarkStalker's Catacombs mass invasion tomorrow and so far I've had a lot of success with it.

Nice build. silly
    Man I hope I don't disappoint you :drunken: Well I won't be back until the 4th so that will give me time to think of something proper twisted

Yeah its the best I could do without access to Rhea's miracles, but I feel WoG is kind of cheap anyways and I don't feel bad using Force a lot. Overall its a lot of fun, though it works out a bit better as an invader then a Gravelord being able to track someone down and ambush them really makes those miracles useful. Plus there is nothing quite as fun as using force/emit force to blast phantoms off a ledge and then stab the host to death.

Also I doubt you'll disappoint, I'm not as good as guys like FamousAmos or BillyBayonet, as long as you're a fairly competent Pvp'r we'll have good fights.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

hey guys i want to ask an opinion. my Gravesworn toon is a faith and dex build wat weapons would you consider i cnt go over anything with a strength of 16 thou so keep that in mind. and preferably something that causes bleed
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:22 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:hey guys i want to ask an opinion. my Gravesworn toon is a faith and dex build wat weapons would you consider i cnt go over anything with a strength of 16 thou so keep that in mind. and preferably something that causes bleed

Forget bleed, get the blader side sword, learn the R2 and profit
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 am

flamberge, causes bleeding.

did you get my PM on live?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 am

Fed i like bleed weapons and Dx yea i did. dnt noe if i can join the tour thou i think ill be working most of those days
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Fed i like bleed weapons and Dx yea i did. dnt noe if i can join the tour thou i think ill be working most of those days

Yeah I was hooked on bleed weapons for a while too but trying to cause bleed against good players will get you parried. Try the BSS
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 am

i dont like the BSS dnt get me wrong its a great weapon i just dnt like its moveset...dnt noe y it just doesnt sit right with me but i guess ill give it a try any other suggestions
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:i dont like the BSS dnt get me wrong its a great weapon i just dnt like its moveset...dnt noe y it just doesnt sit right with me but i guess ill give it a try any other suggestions

An Iaito, for a Fth go occult or chaos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm