My Velka's rapier build

Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: My Velka's rapier build

Post by Forum Pirate on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:09 pm

To use the heaviest weapons, the heaviest armor, have the most health, cast spells and still retain high movement speed, is unbalanced.

I'm not saying its unfair, everyone can do it, with or without the dwgr. When there is little to no benefit to using light or medium armor, because you can keep all those benefits in heavy armor, the system is unbalanced.

Notice I didn't say op. I only said the dwgr was op. I said unbalanced.

We are Exiles, and our home is Painted with the blood of trespassers.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:To use the heaviest weapons, the heaviest armor, have the most health, cast spells and still retain high movement speed, is unbalanced.

I'm not saying its unfair, everyone can do it, with or without the dwgr. When there is little to no benefit to using light or medium armor, because you can keep all those benefits in heavy armor, the system is unbalanced.

Notice I didn't say op. I only said the dwgr was op. I said unbalanced.

which is why you see the same build everywhere and no originality at all.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 pm

on the str VS dex i think it was originaly meant to be str having slow OP moves and DEX having fast under powered moves, but because of the unbalanced mechanics dex just won mostly. str still has grant which is never given full credit. but on to the PvP i use DWGR a lot and i think its the stamina regen thats so harsh with it. ligning is also OP. but onto the origin post I LOVE THIS WEAPON it may be a little weaker but man its got style

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:27 am