Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai) Empty A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai)

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

GOGOGO before it ends:

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

EDIT:

Just saw you can cut off the tail of the Manticore boss called Guardian, it drops "Guardian's Tail". The picture of it looked like a whip.

EDIT 2:

The stream ended, I don't know if it will continue, which I think is probable, BUT I don't think it's probable it will be about Dark Souls, it's a Namco Bandai streaming after all and Dark Souls isn't their only game.

Some extra details: The Manticore uses some new cool abilities:
    -A forward wave attack, of a shiny blue color, the color is much like the color of some of the Moonlight Butterfly's spells.
    -It flies around sometimes.
    -It shoots a giant ball of lighting.

Sorry but the stream was very short, it just showed some fights against the Manticore (at least at the time I started watching the streaming), that's all the info I saw, but it's something for hardcore fans like us.

Last edited by ChizFreak on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai) Empty Re: A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai)

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 pm

That stream was such crap, but god I want that weapon
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai) Empty Re: A bit of Info about the DLC (got from the Streaming of Namco Bandai)

Post by ChizFreak Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:That stream was such crap, but god I want that weapon

Maybe it's poison/plague weapon, after all, it falls off a serpent right?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

When the player was hit with the tail, it did poison build to him, so it could very much be possible
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm

I'm waiting for gameplay footage to appear on youtube, that stream was abyssmal (get it?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm