Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Maneater_Mildred
Forum Pirate
Yarxov
Federally
billy_bayonet
Serious_Much
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
Jovias-86
martyrsbrigade99
15 posters

Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!!

martyrsbrigade99
    martyrsbrigade99
    Addicted
    Addicted

Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!! Empty Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!!

Post by martyrsbrigade99 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:30 pm

As in life, most things are not absolute, they are conditional.I say that to say, many people will say that the act of chain backstabbing is unfair to the player or is not right. I would argue, that in some cases, it is necessary.
    Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlM6maOxdE4&lc=NJBZQftr6XvIGH5wfKbivBiGYOzVff3OwcUzL6O3oiE&feature=inbox
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!! Empty Re: Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!!

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah buddy... When they heal a million times, you are left with no choice.
    So you atleast try to chain BS them then winking
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!! Empty Re: Sometimes, chain backstabbing is necessary!!!

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Or when you invade an SL 700 as an SL 120 Darkwraith. Or if it's a low level griefer. Or a Divine Blessing relying player.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Yes, sometimes chain BSing is necessary.

Now please teach me how to do it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Yeah, if a guy is drinking 12 billion Estus Flasks on you, then yeah chain backstab him/them to your heart's content.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Spurgun wrote:Yes, sometimes chain BSing is necessary.

Now please teach me how to do it.

Not hard to do. The way you think it ought to be done is the way you have to do it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Very much agree, some players doing things like constant healing, guys who are griefers (greatly out equipped you) etc are fine for chain BS, it's not pretty but at least it gives the guy you're fighting what they deserve.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 pm

@WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Yeah. parrying is easy in concept too. But i didn’t learn it before the war. It took almost 3 months of PvPing before i learned it.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

i dont agree with bs'in but i cant fault your logic that sometiems they are indeed neccescaryeywryays ( i cant spell today :/), loved the video btw!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I doubt you'll get any arguments here
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 pm

I don't get the whole "BS hate" its a game mechanic, its not hacking or cheating. (But It is irritating when people teleport behind you, that doesnt make me dislike BSing, I admit that I have hornets on two PvP chars.)
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

You can't "not agree with backstabbing" thats like saying "I don't agree with rocks," its a fact and has no opinion for you to disagree with..

Anyways, yeah, in 'duels' I don't chain bs because it turns the fight into a coin flip, but when buddies or healing are involved its chain bs time.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:15 pm

^He meant the usage of BSs
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:06 pm

For me there is never a good enuff reason to chain bs, or even just 1 bs. But thats just me and how i like to play. I still have no problem if my oponent wants to bs or chain bs, as thats his choice and playstyle.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Isn't this already fairly obvious...?
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Sometimes I chain BS full Giant's MoM dudes one time. Mostly out of disdain from having seen it a billion times. Get outta here with that ****.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

DamageCK wrote:Sometimes I chain BS full Giant's MoM dudes one time. Mostly out of disdain from having seen it a billion times. Get outta here with that ****.

Aye.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

DamageCK wrote:Sometimes I chain BS full Giant's MoM dudes one time. Mostly out of disdain from having seen it a billion times. Get outta here with that ****.

umad
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Sometimes I chain BS full Giant's MoM dudes one time. Mostly out of disdain from having seen it a billion times. Get outta here with that

wahaha this made me laugh man., everytime I see another person wearing giant's or havel's with BKGA and mask of the father or mother , I always think of them as the same person, if that makes sense.

I myself only use it against gangbangers , divine blessing healers , cheaters & modders..
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

BindMind wrote:

umad

I'm mad, bro.

Haha.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:19 pm

i get mad sometimes sad
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

If I am occupied doing something else and I get invaded, nothing stops me from using everything in my power to vanquish the invader.

If I am invading.. no, I try not to BS, least of all to BS chain. Its just personal taste, I don't invade to win I invade to have fun so I typically just crystal out if I see 3 greatswords and masks running at me. I understand why some people do it, but I just don't find it as fun.

Most people here will agree that chain bs is a logical tactic to take when faced with what is shown in this video though, my tactic is leave haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm