Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!!

SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!! Empty Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!!

Post by SeriousDogg Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 pm

I returned to Dark Souls after while and i opened an Oswald build that use only Parry Dagger and no shield and the Velka's items,

So i had my flask +2 in the start because i suicide in both New Londo Ruins and Blighttown for the Fire Keeper Souls and i just got the my third Fire Keeper Soul in the Undead Church behind the tower knight and I returned to Firelink Shrine during the Elevator shortcut, I went down to reinforce to +3 an i see that she died ! and i doesn't even saw lautrec !

What the hell ! i can show you proves if you don't belive me.

Last edited by SeriousDogg on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!! Empty Re: Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!!

Post by Buggy Virus Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:25 pm

If you don't free Lautrec, but keep progressing through the game he will kill her anyways.
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!! Empty Re: Anastacia killed before I ever saw Lautrec !!!

Post by SeriousDogg Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:If you don't free Lautrec, but keep progressing through the game he will kill her anyways.

If I just enter Blighttown he will kill her?

I don't even fought against the Gargoyles !
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Whatever activates him killing her, it WILL happen unless you kill him first.

PS: I love not using a shield XD Parrying dagger ftw. S&O solo sucks, though...
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:37 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Whatever activates him killing her, it WILL happen unless you kill him first.

PS: I love not using a shield XD Parrying dagger ftw. S&O solo sucks, though...

I dont even saw him in his cage, i dont even visit the undead church ! i just take the elevator to retun firelink...

and its hard **** to go without shield, i dont know if i will ever beat O&S... :pale:
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:41 pm

I did, you just need enough stamina and some re-insurance when you do it alone.

By the way, Lautrec kills the Firekeeper if you ring both bells, or collect both firekeeper souls that are by the bells (one guarded by blowers, one by steel macer). You can kill both bell bosses, and he will not kill the firekeeper... as long as you do not ring the bells.

For example, you can not pick up both souls (maybe just one), kill the flame spider, go kill ceaseless, get the large flame ember, go back to firelink, and the bonfire wills till be lit, and she will still be alive. Genius, isn't it?

lol
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Yes, if you pick up the three firekeeper souls: New Londo, Parish, Blighttown, then Lautrec kills the firekeeper even if you haven't rescued him or beaten the gargoyles. Happened to me recently and I think it's on the wiki.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Lautrec:
    "I don't really have to kill her yet. I can chill by this warm bonfire. If I REALLY need a soul, I can just grab the three I know are in the area. Ahhh. Warm bonfire."

Then they're all taken
    "CRAP! I need her soul now! I guess I won't be able to bait the guy who freed me."

Or if the two bells are rung
    "Ahh. He is the chosen one. Time to grab this fire-keeper soul and bait the chosen one into my world with my friends. Heh heh heh heh heh"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:05 am