pharis hat mystery.

barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pharis hat mystery.

Post by barrywilkins on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:38 am

there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: pharis hat mystery.

Post by BindMind on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 am

barrywilkins wrote:there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?

There is a difference between the male and female model.

The male version has points to the end, while the female version is much more reserved, exposing the face.

Revived

Post by Shkar on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

BindMind wrote:
    barrywilkins wrote:there is apparently two models for the pharis hat. i just killed pharis on one of my new characters and noticed it had a different more robin hood style to it. ive got a few other characters with the hat, and it looks alot closer to the fat officials cap on them. so i must ask...whats up with this?

There is a difference between the male and female model.

The male version has points to the end, while the female version is much more reserved, exposing the face.

^ This, on a female character it's more of a cap, it lacks the points.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 am