Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

the stupidest thing you have ever done

sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

the stupidest thing you have ever done Empty the stupidest thing you have ever done

Post by sonofartorias Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 pm

mine was my first time cooping with someone we were in the forest and he need help getting to sif less then 2 mins in
    we are fighting with a npc knight i lose almost all my hp
    so i try to heal but the knight come's for me again i roll back and fall right off the cliff Look Skyward
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

the stupidest thing you have ever done Empty Re: the stupidest thing you have ever done

Post by SpecOps0 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Rolling off the cliff is a classic big grin
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

the stupidest thing you have ever done Empty Re: the stupidest thing you have ever done

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Killing The Fair Lady simply because I got the Chaos Firestorm for the first time, and I wanted to see how it was.... Then I suddenly couldn't rest at the bonfire...
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Well a few seconds ago I tried to jump down into the abyss to do some co-op and I jumped from the top of the staircase into the bottom of the staircase killing myself... Quite embarrassing, and now that host is probably freaking out because they have no summons Prostration
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Oh man xD I have done that with two phantoms before. also did a really long run only to fall down an elevator shaft just before reaching firelink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 am