Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
WyrmHero
6 posters

Redoing the Grant build, suggestions.

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Redoing the Grant build, suggestions. Empty Redoing the Grant build, suggestions.

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:09 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2170891013533812

He needs to be perfect. I would raise the poise to 53 for breaking the enemy poise with the buffed Hand Axe (it breaks 52 poise 2 handed, yes, and fast). Maybe Giant Gaunts, I don't really know but I wanted to stay on the shiny side. Or maybe a wanderer priest who found the Grant on his way to the Tomb of Giants. Armor is open to suggestions. I like lore.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Redoing the Grant build, suggestions. Empty Re: Redoing the Grant build, suggestions.

Post by RANT Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

what about this? http://tinyurl.com/82cuzdr best thing to do is raise the end until you find an armor that you like.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Redoing the Grant build, suggestions. Empty Re: Redoing the Grant build, suggestions.

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 am

I'm happy to see another who shares my fondness for the hand axe. I plan on making a build that dual wields them one day, just need armor reminiscence of a lumber jack, but I digress.

I like the build I believe the armor you chose will look good.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:16 pm

If you use the grant, then you have to do it justice and pair to with the Sanctus and Leeroy's armour.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 pm

i like it wyrm. i like the hand axe a lot too. i made one of my builds into a dual hand axe dual caster build, ive been getting my *** handed to me cause im not used to it but when im focused it is extremely fun.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:If you use the grant, then you have to do it justice and pair to with the Sanctus and Leeroy's armour.

Well I wanted a more original with the armor combo that could look nice, classy (for a knight) or humble (for a priest) and overall sacred/holy.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:13 pm

http://tinyurl.com/75rwze7 - Stupid version of the build. I have no idea of what this would look like. You would lose ~45 AR, but that would hardly make a difference.

EDIT: the cleric gauntlets have the same poise but weighs less.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 am

Damn 47 Endurance spur...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 am