Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hallway with the Red titanite Slab

Elevander
    Elevander

Hallway with the Red titanite Slab Empty Hallway with the Red titanite Slab

Post by Elevander Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 am

If this has been asked before, my apologies!

So does anyone know where the hole in the ceiling in the hallway that has the red slab in it links to, if anywhere? It just looks like an either an access point, or an enemy drop point, or is it just me?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Hallway with the Red titanite Slab Empty Re: Hallway with the Red titanite Slab

Post by ublug Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:18 am

If I remeber correctly it's in the first area you get to when you come in from the lava. I think it's the hole on the right hand side before the 'tunnel' with all the stone statues. The hole is covered by some branches on the outside, but you don't see them from the inside. Throw a few prism stones at the branches, and you should be able to see them from the hallway with the slab.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:17 am

if you mean teh slab in izalith, isnt that where the the octupus guys are? if yuo use chaos servent shortcut to reach izalith the floor that breeaks away is right in front of the shortcut just keep running fowrad and the floor will break then you cant miss it happy
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 am

It is also visible as a treasure glowing thing.

By the way mind the gap. ;d
    Elevander
    Elevander

Post by Elevander Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks guys, but I already knew that part (been farming the fkers, still no slab -_-'), it was the hole that ublug was talking about. It's awesome how finding out such a small thing can still make you relax and go "aaah, yep, that wraps that one up" in Dark Souls 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm