Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
TehInfamousAmos
Reaperfan
User
Tolvo
plotter
Wilkinson3424
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
username20
13 posters

RE:locked thread by that girl

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

RE:locked thread by that girl - Page 2 Empty Re: RE:locked thread by that girl

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Just thought I'd inform you, that's the landmark 10th time I've seen you say you'll log out when you don't, it's an intriguing habit winking

actually wilkinson I've seen she's got 4 now silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 pm

can't wait for her to post something and say goodbye again XD
    username20

Post by username20 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 pm

you should all go die in a fire and make this world a better place already

and that said those are my final words on everything you will be posting later on
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Your writing is terrible; add some periods. lol, it tries to post serious, and serious is not what we see. Perhaps you would like a lollipop with Mickey on top. I am sure that goofy will give you an autograph.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

HAHA I CALLED IT!

and die in a fire? really? well um remember when i said you were at most 16? now believe your at most 10.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

final words? lol I think you're doing it again lol

also, rather harsh wishing someone to death by fire is a rather unpleasant thing to do :|
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Remember just because they are trying to troll and flame us doesn't mean we should just join in. The mods will eventually see this thread guys.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 pm

OK no more replying to him. at all. and he will stop, hes a little boy its ok... his IP will get banned and then we can continue our talks about dark souls and gywnevere's booooo-.... coveanant. because um, the miracles.... uhhhh....

*leaves*
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm

I just read the other thread and this one. Gotta say, you guys' troll-deterring rivals that of the strongest bronies happy
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 pm

If I remember, this community fuels a bonfire, as Emergence has stated. We all kindle it.

Heh, Tolvo my friend, we can not stop it, only it can stop itself. When it learns to finally cool and drive away to another, then I will stop. Sadly, it won't. So, I take the enjoyment of making this as fun as possible. Does that make me a good man? Many would object. But sometimes, Tolvo, it is best to see this one threw. This is not an attack on a specificgroup, but the whole. So, as part of it, I would like to define that whole for it to see. Once that thing has finally decided to stop being emotional, and listens to itself give in instead of wanting attention, I will stop. I promise you. For now, I can't leave serious alone.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 pm

username20 wrote:here we go already with the stupid posting then again you already proved her point within just minutes , what are you talking about 3 accounts? this is my first account here and then again why am i wasting my time with you so here i go logout and offline good bye , you just proved her point thanks guys

i do not want to be a part of such a community like this or the immature side of the internet , no thank you i would like a future i'm offline now good bye / farewell for real

Yeah i am better then you because i am doing this with bravery

Farewell !

Take a look at yourself Already Open your Eyes , F@ggits

i will surpass you all and go beyond your level while you all just sit and stay at your room doing useless stuff like playing videos games and watching videos

you guys can continue your crappy posting here for all i care i already made my point on how dumb you all are i shall not even waste my time on any of your stupid replies as you already proved to me how dumb you all are on the previous thread and here too

Why thank you sir, I believe that you have shown ignorance enough to prove that most of our members are more... to put it lightly, intelligent than you. Your close mindedness would come extremely handy in a workplace where you take orders from a superior, I may sound like an arrogant twat here but we actually are innovative - go back to spending your time watching TV and wasting your life sir... Whilst the sophisticated members of the forum will continue upon pursuing our chosen careers. Goodbye and thank you for your rather odd contribution to the forum - I am sure everyone appreciates it as much as I do.

Jason
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Damnit Jason, now it might all start up again! sad
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:44 pm

lol, parried and riposted in typical, cynical and sarcastic British style jason, good stuff winking

and thanks for the support cook, though I don't know why you can't leave me alone silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Sorry - I only read his two posts, my bad - guys please do not post anything else on this thread - it may sound hypocritical but it is best to leave it. We are here to better our gaming skills and contribute as a community - let us stay that way and not fall into flaming

Much love

Jason

PS Sorry emergence/Fex if I have brought up this again.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

It is interesting how you define Bravery in a place that lacks much in 'physical' communication.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm with Tolvo. This person is obviously determined and looking for this reaction. While it's funny to tease back this person is never going to get it. I believe we have some more cake types to discuss that take precedence
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

How about white cake? I love vanilla, yum.

(that was for you, Skare, lol)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Ooh Cakes - Gravelord servant cake ftw - although there are other opportunities for many other cakes big grin
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Shaking fist*

Aaaciiiiiiidiiiiiiiiiiiiic
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Where is MC hammer when you need him.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I'm partial to German Chocolate and Red Velvet. Though it really all comes down to how well the icing is made on those.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Can't touch this - Banhammer meh meh meh Cant touch this xD
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Red Velvet is always the best. Ya!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Red Velvet is always the best. Ya!

It was my Mom's favorite kind and we had it every year for her birthday. It started growing on me winking
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Homemade butter cream for me. I'm gonna head over to our usual haunt. I have a snake video with surprisingly little innuendo to fix.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:52 am