Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Wade_Wilson
Delvanoc
Serious_Much
JoeBroski09
User
SlayerOfThe4Kings
10 posters

Does Armor Really affect how quickly you Die?

SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does Armor Really affect how quickly you Die? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Armor Really affect how quickly you Die?

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Demon Great Hammer

That thing the Asylum demon caves your face in with
    HAHA ok then big grin big grin big grin
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Does Armor Really affect how quickly you Die? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Armor Really affect how quickly you Die?

Post by SATLOS Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:There's your problem: You tested the Forest.

Go test the rest of the world, and get good at rolling... without a flipping ring. Then learn to not use a shield at all... then spells... then poise... then defence...

Soon, you will be as good as me lol

Acidic--you ever in the official FC duels?

I've yet to meet you. I'd like a chance!
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:21 pm

SATLOS wrote:

Go test the rest of the world, and get good at rolling... without a flipping ring. Then learn to not use a shield at all... then spells... then poise... then defence...

FC duels???
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm

SlayerOfThe4Kings wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:

FC duels???

Yeah, this wiki's Fight Club... You know, the one with the sticky at the top of the PvP discussion board?
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

SATLOS wrote:
    SlayerOfThe4Kings wrote:
    SATLOS wrote:

FC duels???

Yeah, this wiki's Fight Club... You know, the one with the sticky at the top of the PvP discussion board?
    Well I never knew about those. I'm new to the fourms. happy
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:53 pm

^ Sorry--should have realized... Maybe its because of your avatar... Think a few guys are rocking Artorias since the DLC announcement.

There are two that FCs--I believe--are still active. A SL 120 one (for sure), and a SL 225 one.

If you want to come out, just add a message in either of those sticky threads and I'm sure one of the admins will invite you to the official FC chat... Then its just a matter of joining on the chat and seeing who is up for some duels.

I'm going to head into NG++ tonight and keep all the bosses alive so I can host more often.

EDIT: just read your sig... Keep in mind BS is not allowed in FC. Keeps things interesting!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm

To be fair, I got a 150 and a 209. I am under and over. And besides... If I were to fight, I would be either be my Egg Burden in cloth or Knight in Chains. They both have a hammer, sword, and crossbow that are the same.
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 pm

SATLOS wrote:^ Sorry--should have realized... Maybe its because of your avatar... Think a few guys are rocking Artorias since the DLC announcement.

There are two that FCs--I believe--are still active. A SL 120 one (for sure), and a SL 225 one.

If you want to come out, just add a message in either of those sticky threads and I'm sure one of the admins will invite you to the official FC chat... Then its just a matter of joining on the chat and seeing who is up for some duels.

I'm going to head into NG++ tonight and keep all the bosses alive so I can host more often.

EDIT: just read your sig... Keep in mind BS is not allowed in FC. Keeps things interesting!
    Of course it wouldn't be allowed, It would be unfair but thank you for the information. Is there a fc 230's tournament comming soon?
    SATLOS
    SATLOS
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SATLOS Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 am

^ I`m not sure, but check out the SL 225 FC thread... Goblin is the guy you shold ask.

I'm sure a SL 230ish toon would be allowed... The differences are negligible once you get higher up, in my experience.

SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Armor does make the difference a +5 Twinkle set can out do an non-reinforced set... even havel (at the cost of poise). I suggest upgrading your armor.
    Paladin, Catarina (Ridiculous one as it has 55P), and the one better than Havel, Black Iron.

A BS without upgraded armor... a good 1480~ and with upgraded (with a good set)
    680~ big grin
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    SlayerOfThe4Kings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SlayerOfThe4Kings Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 pm

SpecOps0 wrote:Armor does make the difference a +5 Twinkle set can out do an non-reinforced set... even havel (at the cost of poise). I suggest upgrading your armor.
    Paladin, Catarina (Ridiculous one as it has 55P), and the one better than Havel, Black Iron.

A BS without upgraded armor... a good 1480~ and with upgraded (with a good set)
    680~ big grin
    Nice big grin big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 pm