Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
reim0027
DoughGuy
Shkar
Yukon
Serious_Much
LordRevan
plotter
moha2
12 posters

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 am

indeed, he is being rather direct for a troll, most just try to stir up trouble, rather than insulting all the forum members :|

Also Moha, you know nothing about me, but your estimations are incorrect, and your views of us are rather warped.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 am

I find it bes tif we just ignore him till a mod shows up. So how was your day serious?
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:35 am

hmm you kids can't seem to comprehend what I'm typing i guess that's your level and logic
    if you really think I'm a fool then i guess your far wrong

i'm a mechanic engineer for airport maintenance way far away from your kids thoughts also if i was a fool I'm pretty sure i wouldn't get the job i have today
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:35 am

My day is going okay (it's only 2pm here lol), looking forward to watching the Mentalist series finale, me and my friends are really into it silly

hows yours going dough? is it uni as usual?

well moha seeing as you're name dropping as of September I'm going to university to complete a course which I come out of with a "Dr" prefix to my name and a license to practice.

Please don't continue to insult us for no real reason.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 am

Serious_Much wrote:indeed, he is being rather direct for a troll, most just try to stir up trouble, rather than insulting all the forum members :|

Also Moha, you know nothing about me, but your estimations are incorrect, and your views of us are rather warped.

i know nothing about you , you say?

i already have seen enough horrible posts by you that all spout out that your a kid and wanna be an attention wh0re same goes with all your friends thinking that your are all that *cool* so they hang out around you like worshiping kids
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:37 am

I used to watch the mentalist but I got boared after he
    Spoiler:
    . havent watched it since. My last real day of uni! just exams left. handed in a 20 page feasibility report. Thank god thats over. Its 11:30 for me lol.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 am

oh wow, hard work for you eh dough?

Yeah that was meant to be final season but they've pulled it on in the only way they could, it's still good and a couple of episodes have really shaken up the usual formula big grin
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:40 am

yeah there we go again chatting among your self trying to act all that

please continue and stay here forever with your fake friends while fake @ss kissing everyone , while the world moves on

I'll just be here for a temporary time in the mean while hopefully i might make some sense into your heads or at least give people an example
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah I've watched that season I thought they did it pretty well after changing to that not being the Finale.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

MOHA! We are trying to have a conversation here, please quiet down.

If they repeat the episodes or a friend gets it on dvd Ill probably watch it again but I dont think Ill buy it myself.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 am

attention wh0re much the forums/world that views here doesn't really need to see your pointless kid talk you can just chat via a messenger or pm instead that also proves another point of you kids that are aged 18 19 acting like 12-13 year olds so immature learn to use the private message button it's there for a reason thank for proving my point guys it was a good job of you well done.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:45 am

agreed, moha please let us talk winking

I liked how they managed to transition it, and it's all come a head now, genuinely can't wait, but I know the finale has already aired in america :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am

Moha if you dont quiet down I'm going to have to put you in the naughty corner.

I think i may have watched an episode or 2 of the newest season. I think the fact
    Spoiler:
    made me think it wouldnt be as good though if you can correct me on that please do.
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 am

good job carry on
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:48 am

heh heh, trolls never win on forums sry!
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah I'm in NZ so it hasn't even started airing yet I don't think. But I was watching it since it was aired in the US. Takes so long for us to get stuff :roll:
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

good job carry on break more forum rules and spam for more post counts
    is like what you guys like to do i guess or maybe you guys didn't even
    read the forum rules before even using it perhaps after all your brains
    are going to be childish forever perhaps
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am

DoughGuy wrote:Moha if you dont quiet down I'm going to have to put you in the naughty corner.

I think i may have watched an episode or 2 of the newest season. I think the fact
    Spoiler:
    made me think it wouldnt be as good though if you can correct me on that please do.

honestly I liked the way he did it, to be fair it was just making him appeal to the jury and him showing how flimsy the justice system is..

Honestly they have managed to bring it up well, they've developed characters pretty nicely this season, though I still hate Grace, she's such a crap character :x

also you talking about forum rules when you're insulting other members? you kidding? we're just trying to ignore you to avoid conflict, sorry if we weren't obvious enough.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:51 am

Moah your the most adorable troll ever big grin
    moha2
    Casual
    Casual

Post by moha2 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:heh heh, trolls never win on forums sry!

what is there to win ? what are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm not a kid like you i can't understand what are you talking about , you guys need to make a vocabulary list thread for normal new people like me when we visit the forums since we can't really understand such language

Last edited by moha2 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:52 am

LordRevan wrote:Yeah I'm in NZ so it hasn't even started airing yet I don't think. But I was watching it since it was aired in the US. Takes so long for us to get stuff :roll:
    Wow Im surprised it hasnt started in NZ. It started in aus ages ago.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 am

It's the adorable troll Moha winking :

Petition for offical ps3 controller drivers for pc - Page 2 840075_la_troll_norway
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Moha if you dont quiet down I'm going to have to put you in the naughty corner.

Spoiler:

honestly I liked the way he did it, to be fair it was just making him appeal to the jury and him showing how flimsy the justice system is..

Honestly they have managed to bring it up well, they've developed characters pretty nicely this season, though I still hate Grace, she's such a crap character :x

also you talking about forum rules when you're insulting other members? you kidding? we're just trying to ignore you to avoid conflict, sorry if we weren't obvious enough.

Grace was always just the love interest of the other dude meant to cause tension. It was the cho who had the most story imo with all hs gang stuff.
    lol +1 serious
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 am

moha2 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:heh heh, trolls never win on forums sry!

what is there to win ? what are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm not a kid like you i can't understand what are you talking about , you guys need to make a vocabulary for normal people like me when we visit the forums since we can't really understand such language
    i was a kid once, i used that line "im not a kid like you" so many times when i was your age, ik your probably 13-15 15 at most. cause this is ridiculous, you come on to our forum. trash us. and think your the better person. obviously a kid so thats why i cant get mad at you happy you dont care about anyone except yourself... nature at its course, im sure youll grow up.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 am

I agree Dough, we all love Cho, he's the best character with his past, along with Jane that is, I always love Jane's antics. (If I didn't would i watch the show though? lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm