The appearance of an occultist?

T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The appearance of an occultist?

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 am

So i came up with the crazy idea to make a build that resembles the occultist that tried to defeat nito according to the effigy shield (i think thats what its called) it states that a gang of occultist attempted to take the flame from nito. But does anybody have any idea what these occultist looked like? Theres the computer invader in the painted world (with the towel wrappings on his head) and apparently he was an occultist. Maybe they looked like regular soldiers and knights but were a part of a cult? I dont know. Anybody have any pointers?
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: The appearance of an occultist?

Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 am

Occult club of some sort, effigiy shield and for armour I would use robes of some kind.

T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:53 am

DoughGuy wrote:Occult club of some sort, effigiy shield and for armour I would use robes of some kind.
    so far this is what i got, my starting class is the pyro because occultist do use fire, and i may stick with the pyro robes aswell, im getting the effegy shield and the server because both are natural born occult weapons.
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:53 am

I would use Jeremiah's body and legs but not that goofy head piece. Then effigy shield and occult club.

Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

The corrupted dreglings in the painted world may have at one time been occultists.

Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:51 am

I wouldnt go with the Occult club, just an occult weapon, the shield doesnt really seem like the wielder would use a club with it.
    For armor how does Cleric helm with Black Iron chest look?

JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Occult shield, Server sounds epic. I think you should use the paladin's set since I believe the occultists were turned clerics. Ya know, like the dark side. A jedi becomes a sith.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 pm

fire effgy shield, server, meat cleaver or smough's hammer since they all have the occult power to drain hp. black cleric chest piece with the rest heavy armor looks awesome, specially black iron armor. i have a dark paladin that has an egghead and uses an occult weapon as a back up and 50 faith.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

What Rant said, my Occult Paladin has Mask of Velka, Black Iron Armor, Dark Leggings and Black Iron Gauntlets. Buffed Great Club with DMB. Velka's spells. I recently concluded that the Occultists are in fact the Pinwheel, so you can wear a family mask if you want to, and some dark robes. Remember the fire, so use Pyro, occult weapons, Server, Effigy Shield, Dark Hand, fire weapons (not chaos).

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm

@joe, not true, the Sith were a seperate species in itself in ancient times, but regardless you don't have to be a jedi to be a sith, like Darth Maul.

JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Yarxov wrote:@joe, not true, the Sith were a seperate species in itself in ancient times, but regardless you don't have to be a jedi to be a sith, like Darth Maul.
    i thought of that as soon as i sent it... i was hoping no one would catch it.

T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Yarxov wrote:I wouldnt go with the Occult club, just an occult weapon, the shield doesnt really seem like the wielder would use a club with it.
    i agree somwhat with this, Because the effigy shield is so well crafted why the hell would their weapon be a large piece of wood? where as the server is naturally a occult weapon and looks nice as well so they probly went together. @ rant: id love to get the black clerics set if it was actually legitimately in the game. And is that true? the part where occultist are clerics turned evil?
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Idk if it is true, but it would seem so. They fight each other, but they both want to kill nito, but for different reasons. Id imagine the occultists were clerics who became selfish

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:59 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:I wouldnt go with the Occult club, just an occult weapon, the shield doesnt really seem like the wielder would use a club with it.
    i agree somwhat with this, Because the effigy shield is so well crafted why the hell would their weapon be a large piece of wood? where as the server is naturally a occult weapon and looks nice as well so they probly went together. @ rant: id love to get the black clerics set if it was actually legitimately in the game. And is that true? the part where occultist are clerics turned evil?

i meant the balck cleric set that oswald uses which is in the painted world, that set is one of my fave in the game.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:57 pm