Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
FattyOfDoom
WyrmHero
Chaos Spectre
Shakie666
Artorias
LordRevan
FruitPunchNinja
Raptrojo
12 posters

CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!!

Raptrojo
    Casual
    Casual

CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!! Empty CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!!

Post by Raptrojo Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 pm

http://www.vandal.net/noticia/68715/el-contenido-extra-de-dark-souls-para-pc-llegara-a-consolas/
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!! Empty Re: CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!!

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

bounce.........this winter......... :x
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!! Empty Re: CONFIRMATED DLC FOR CONSOLES THIS WINTER!!!!!!!

Post by LordRevan Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:bounce.........this winter......... :x

Dude don't even start complaining that it's too late, it's coming to Consoles that's what counts.

Also OP didn't mention but the PC version is coming out on Steam as well.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 pm

lol how about you calm down there rambo. if i want to complain i will winking i like many people dont have a pc powerful enough to play dark souls. so that means i will have to wait many months fighting temptation to look at any gameplay or info on the new content. im sure no matter how hard i try certain things will be spoiled for me regardless.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:lol how about you calm down there rambo. if i want to complain i will winking i like many people dont have a pc powerful enough to play dark souls. so that means i will have to wait many months fighting temptation to look at any gameplay or info on the new content. im sure no matter how hard i try certain things will be spoiled for me regardless.

Point is that you're lucky that it's coming to consoles and that you are able to even get it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 pm

i never expected it NOT to release on consoles. if anyones lucky i would say its pc gamers. the reason they are releasing the console dlc so much later then the pc edition is clearly to try and tempt gamers into buying the pc version despite them wanting it on consoles.

when capcom has on disc dlc i dont say "well im lucky they at least allowed us to buy that content". developers make games for fans,and publishers try to make money off fans. i dont excuse poor business practice due to the fact they could have not released the product in the the first place. im guessing you will be buying the pc edition, meaning you will not have to deal with any of the negative aspects of them releasing the dlc so long after the pc release.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Thu May 31, 2012 4:48 pm

^ agreed they are releasing it later so that they will get better sales on pc version. Namco and their marketing ploys...
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 pm

To be fair, they pretty much had to release it for consoles long after PC otherwise the PC sales would be pretty crap.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu May 31, 2012 6:15 pm

IDGAF, IM EXCITE FOR DARK SOULS DLC W00T W00T!!!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu May 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Nice, although I wanted it earlier. Here's the English version from IGN.

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1224905p1.html
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Really? Winter? Chances are half the players would have went on another game.... So the DLC will bring them back. Those devious Namco
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

I think there is a thread on this already but oh well,
    check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KAJ6EqTPQ
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 pm

nice video. big grin
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm

OHhhh MMMMM GEEE at that video... I for one am kind of happy that it comes out in winter, I have a hard enough time balancing work and play over summer, especially when my play wants to be outdoors vs indoors!

But there are many days in winter I do not want to leave my house. Win-win.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 pm

yea i agree i dont so much mind the wait as much as i dont want all the new content to be completely spoiled for me before i play it. i would rather that both the pc and dlc came out in winter.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Locked for repeat. Please continue this discussion here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm