Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Yesuurd
strangejoy
Rynn
moomootv
bloodpixel
JY4answer
10 posters

We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers.

JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. Empty We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers.

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 am

I shall hunt every one of you arrogant farmers as long as I breathe, and use whatever means necessary. I have the miracles and the gear in reserve just for you and only you, and I'm perfectly happy in throwing you and your fellow foul souls down the cliff at the Kiln, and feel good about it. Came at me while you can, as my Estoc pierces you one by one. Heal while you can, if you think that's the smart thing to do. Give me hatemail. Its a token of victory. Just hope you cleared the dark knights and have enough lag, for that is all you can do to increase your chances against me.

Fear me, you disgrace of a chosen one at the Kiln. Prepare to die, you sorry excuse of a Dark Soul.

And join me, those that have had enough. For we shall hunt these hollows one by one, and cleanse the Kiln of the First Flame. We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers.

Share your experiences of 3on1s here, win or loss. We shall share our experience and grow stronger, and punish those that corrupt this masterpiece.

We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 558843162

Last edited by JY4answer on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:27 am; edited 3 times in total
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. Empty Re: We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers.

Post by bloodpixel Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:30 am

I'm signing up.
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. Empty Re: We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers.

Post by moomootv Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:50 am

Im with you I sick of farmers in the forest and do whatever there is to kill these oh so sad souls
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:04 pm

I actually just created my first character that's actually capable of fighting the 3 vs 1's.... Parrying Dagger and a +15 bandits knife with hornets ring equipped. When the guys go bananas and try to just spam everything on me, I just press counter, let my poise take care of whichever blow I miss, and gut stab whichever one I parried. The hate mail I've been getting is delicious.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Indeed. Their hate is our pride, and tokens of victory! We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 558843162
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Camper killing is my favorite type of pvp. 2v1 and 3v1 can be so thrilling, and now that camping is overtaking honorable duels, camper hunting is always in season.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

hell yeah! that's what I am loving right now, but I am mostly at the forest, NG+
    will go ahead and get to the kiln later to see what's up there, I play ps3 add me
    as yesuurd if you want...keep on killing those bastards!

sl205
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Yeah, today I faced one of the most ridiculous sessions ever. Invaded some japanese guy at the Kiln, he was standing still. Then I noticed an aura behind a pillar, took a look at the other one and there was another phantom. Unfortunately, I'm not able to cast WoG yet and I use a BKGS, so they beat the crap out of me. It's just a shame that there's so many cheap people out there.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am

12 year olds waiting to acheive something in life. Oh wait some are 30. We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3358384175
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

suggested lvl and locations? i've got a 103 who i've been building around gwyns sword...
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 am

If we do this for real we should do this on all SLs. Exterminate them. All of them. More importantly we should spread the word and teach others how to deal with them.
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by k0rruptid Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:07 am

what if i want to hunt the hunters hunting the farmers? We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3248139268
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:50 am

k0rruptid wrote:what if i want to hunt the hunters hunting the farmers? We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3248139268

Lol. Either be a farmer or a normal duelist? In other words, nothing other than what people already do in PvP.
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 am

JY4answer wrote:If we do this for real we should do this on all SLs. Exterminate them. All of them. More importantly we should spread the word and teach others how to deal with them.

There are a few threads with related advice. One is a "what do you do when you're jumped by three players" thread. Another is about the forest covenent, with all of the advice geared towards fighting campers.

Anyway, if you want to get a list together, sign me up. PSN: Eight_Way_Santa.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 pm

strangejoy wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:If we do this for real we should do this on all SLs. Exterminate them. All of them. More importantly we should spread the word and teach others how to deal with them.

There are a few threads with related advice. One is a "what do you do when you're jumped by three players" thread. Another is about the forest covenent, with all of the advice geared towards fighting campers.

Anyway, if you want to get a list together, sign me up. PSN: Eight_Way_Santa.

Actually this post was A, my representation of my hate to farmers, B, my pride for killing a lot of them, C, hoping more people would try to do the same, and D, share tactics, skills, etc here.

Now that I'm getting some attention here, we might even be able to start our very own little player-run covenant. The thing is, though, what we will be doing is going to PvP hotspots and try to kick some ***, which is frankly what we'd do anyway.
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by k0rruptid Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

if you get jumped by 3 players. just die. We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3358384175
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

k0rruptid wrote:if you get jumped by 3 players. just die. We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3358384175

You sound just like one.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 pm

I refuse...well if there are 3 my refusal will probably be worth sh... speaking
    probability...hehehe
    Fusion
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Fusion Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 am

I get extreme satisfaction out of killing 2v1 farmers in the forest. There is nothing greater than one-shotting a farmer's sunbro buddy and proceeding to demolish the host.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 am

Fusion wrote:I get extreme satisfaction out of killing 2v1 farmers in the forest. There is nothing greater than one-shotting a farmer's sunbro buddy and proceeding to demolish the host.

I get more satisfaction killing both phantoms before the host gets a chance to heal and then slowly torture the host. Just wished being in a BS animation stops healing from the host We are the Hunters. We hunt the farmers. 3358384175

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:44 pm