Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Nccbd
LordRevan
Unforseen
footsied
BiggestAdam
Malacath
Yarxov
Ser Isaac
Shkar
DeathlyLemons
sonofartorias
Mustaklaki
DxV04
DarkW17
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
Tolvo
Uparkaam
Tarkkus
ithunktwice
Bamjam
SunlightCrusader
reim0027
FinPeku
C0rs0n64
DoughGuy
Brokewilly
EmoElmos
Quarik
RagingDragon_69
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
skarekrow13
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Garl Vinland
Serious_Much
Federally
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
46 posters

Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 10:32 pm

@Tolvo Hope it goes well mate!
    @Cloud That was amazing!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm

I now want to see a poster. A dead host in the background with a golden phantom in the middle of the image. On one side a dark wraith, mouth **** the sunbro, and on the other side a blue hunter assraping the ganker, both high fiving with big smiles as they return the favor.

"Join us in an Eiffel Tower as we give these gankers a taste of their own medicine!"

Come on, somebody draw it. Then try and explain it to your friends when they find it, go on try and make yourself sound normal.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Look Skyward pretty sure that one's a bit far... hilarious, but way way WAY out there tolvo.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey, it could bring in the Yognauts, their support in the forest could be useful.

Simon and Lewis violating a ganker, come on someone get on it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Skare and Amos will need to work together to draw it.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Tolvo, WTF?!?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

ask skare >_>
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Tolvo best wishes.

Hey gankers! You're gunna git served. That's right. Dance off.

I don't think I can draw that accurately
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 pm

That said the helpless way white/gold phantoms run at you when the host falls is deliciously amusing twisted only about 50 kills today I need to pick up the pace (Lots of 2v1 victories for a change. now I need to see if I can move that up to the hardcore gankers silly )
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:40 pm

I could probably, but I don't want to post that here, nor do I wish to have it on record that I made such a drawing. Quarik might appreciate it though.

My references don't care about logic.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Yeah, you're not Spock. Screw logic. This thread only needs adrenaline and testosterone. Although estrogen is welcome, just a little shorter supply
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:49 pm

By the way don't forget to stock up on humanity, talismans, and grass. Plus throwing knives are never a bad idea, especially poison ones.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

I love purple people stickers
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 am

I'm planning on participating all summer, FH has been my favorite covenant even though i've spent a lot of time away from it lately. Just need to tweak an old character into fighting shape against gankers. I'll keep the exact details a secret for now, but I look forward to invading with everyone, keep an eye out for my MotF and DGM.

Also, thanks a bunch to Tolvo if you ever see this; your FH advice has been utterly invaluable to me.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:04 am

Forest Hunter Motto

"Jump on my sword while you can, gankers... I won't be as gentle!"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 am

"The lube dries in 30 seconds. Your choice gankers."
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 am

Wait what 0.o how come everyone is mentioning the glorious minsc all of a sudden! silly
    There be safety in numbers and I am two or three at least.
    I almost picked him as my pic xD
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Ok - allies of Alvina. I have received a firm committment of support from one of the Gravesworn leaders. They have rolled the start of the summer forest invasion period on 6/23 into their "spreading of misery" activities. So we should have some good GL participation initially and hopefully throughout the summer invasion period.

I am still in negotiations with the XDiscple Clan's leader on providing a cadre of his DWs in support of our efforts.I will keep everyone posted on any new developments on this front.

Overall I have received a decent amount of "I will definitely be there" from various individuals on the XBOX so we should have some quality FHs, DMs and DWs joining our fight against the gank. The more the merrier I always say - you can never have enough allies to assist fighting the gank in my opinion.

It's going to be a grand old time people.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Oh I will definitely be there too my friend., as a gravelord , but I will be invading using cracked reds aswell.

There were a few gangbangers in the forest yesterday who I managed to kill by jumping from Garden into Basin, luring them down for an ambush.

I was hosting solo in the main forest yesterday when 2 forest hunters ganged up on me so I jumped down to Basin again , 1 guy returned home after a few minutes . Then when I was standing on the opposite side of the Crest of Artorias Door , I toxified myself with dungpies, few seconds later I get a message : ''how do you do that?''

I told him I would tell him if he had not 2vs1'd me, and then we fought piercing weapons THROUGH the fog wall , he hit me with a chaos firestorm and I finished him of with a great combustion , through the fog wall... it was really funny how it turned out
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Oh I will definitely be there too my friend., as a gravelord , but I will be invading using cracked reds aswell.

Ziko - thanks bro for adding your blade to the resistance Proper Bow .It is going to be grand old time indeed.I'm getting my trusty Shizugatake (pike) and Kusanagi (Mura) (rough English translation "7 Spears" and "Cutter of Grass") sharpened up real nice just for this special occasion lol! .

Roughly 3 weeks til jump off people!!

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:21 pm

森刃 - Blade of the Forest - though I cannot tell, Jason is attempting to teach me Japanese currently silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh how the forest gankers like to taunt after they win like they actually have skill...or even when they think they have a hunter out numbered and out havel'd like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Hg2D52ctQ

The funny part is Alvina felt they still had not learned there lesson this was the very next invasion as you will see him scrambling to summon his friend at the start....and just in case I couldn't handle them Alvina also sent in one of her most trusted assassin's Superbia13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJr6qorbbo

Sorry I am late to the thread but I will be there for sure its Glatts17 on PSN.....my hunter is 225 tho but I do also have a 120 that can dmb and cracked red the forest!

Happy hunting!!!

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:48 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Oh how the forest gankers like to taunt after they win like they actually have skill...or even when they think they have a hunter out numbered and out havel'd like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Hg2D52ctQ

The funny part is Alvina felt they still had not learned there lesson this was the very next invasion as you will see him scrambling to summon his friend at the start....and just in case I couldn't handle them Alvina also sent in one of her most trusted assassin's Superbia13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJr6qorbbo

Sorry I am late to the thread but I will be there for sure its Glatts17 on PSN.....my hunter is 225 tho but I do also have a 120 that can dmb and cracked red the forest!

Happy hunting!!!

Amazing! ::golf clap::
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I love how farmers, gankers, and campers are always the ones who indict...
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Its funny you meantion that sunlight its always when I shut down a 2 or 3v1 gankers world that I get indicted lol so true man!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am