Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Yukon
Forum Pirate
WyrmHero
Oniramkenobi
Serious_Much
User
Delvanoc
cloudyeki
Carphil
barrywilkins
billy_bayonet
neon__noodle
sonofartorias
MsCherryBlossom
18 posters

I tried playing like everyone else

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I tried playing like everyone else  - Page 2 Empty Re: I tried playing like everyone else

Post by User Sun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm

neon__noodle wrote:I respect you trial and error, at least your opinion is informed. Really it's just your tone.

Agreed
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

I tried playing like everyone else  - Page 2 Empty Re: I tried playing like everyone else

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

How exactly is my tone?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey hey hey, remember people, point of view. Point of view...

today I fought a guy that he knew I was in the wiki, he parried me and in my screen it was laggy as hell, but for him it was fine. So I sent to him after diyng: "hornets ring? I needed to stay alive!" He replied: "Sorry but I'm using dragon's body and I need something to give me power, and you spammed R1."

After some messages, I found that he was a cool guy, and that I can't judge other people by their play style.

Edit: later that guy invaded me again and killed me, leaving me without humanity to fight Ornstein and Smough with buddies, but then he apologized and I could beat the boss while hollow! This is something I never did before!
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sun May 27, 2012 8:23 pm

plz stop the topic's just going to get blocked
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Frankly, you don't need to learn, everyone understands and knows just by reason, logic and experience what other players would dislike, what could be seen as cheap and not honourable. It's impossible just by thinking about it that you could not understand what honour in the game is, it's simply the way to play to avoid animosity.

It's obvious you're doing this on purpose, cherry. I would ask you try and stop creating threads that will obviously cause unrest.

I'll just remind the community of a little hint and I will take my leave :

I tried playing like everyone else  - Page 2 Don__t_feed_the_Troll
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

I tried playing like everyone else  - Page 2 3358384175
    Its really always the same with those Honor threads .

And i have to agree with those saying SL15 is terrible for PVP.

Go to the FC for Honorable Duels at 120 with no Backstabs, Spamming spells and god knows what else.
    Then post your Opinion about it silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun May 27, 2012 8:29 pm

I didn't read the whole thread, but at low level invasions you won't usually get honorable players, even if they bowed. This is because most low level invaders are grievers, and they are the scum of DkS. I would suggest you level up to SL 120, invade the Burg and then you'll meet honorable guys who would even let you buff. It's really an awesome feeling, you feel like you're fighting real, human people. I am a defender of honor above everything else, as an avid DkS gamer.
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

So basically me stating my own opinion honestly without flaming other people means im being a troll? This wiki's users make me giggle more and more each day.

And for you to attempt to speak as if you know anything I am doing is sad. Like I said I didn't make a lesson plan on learning about you peoples precious code. But I would like to see if I would get away with verbally berating you since you're sitting here attempting to call someone a troll.

Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

You know, has anybody considered the fact that it's a game. By saying this, I mean we all can't play the good guy. Everything has it's opposition.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm

MsCherryBlossom wrote:So basically me stating my own opinion honestly without flaming other people means im being a troll? This wiki's users make me giggle more and more each day.

And for you to attempt to speak as if you know anything I am doing is sad. Like I said I didn't make a lesson plan on learning about you peoples precious code. But I would like to see if I would get away with verbally berating you since you're sitting here attempting to call someone a troll.

just ignore them
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm

WyrmHero wrote:"...." but at low level invasions you won't usually get honorable players, even if they bowed. This is because most low level invaders are grievers, and they are the scum of DkS.

:pale:
    I invade at SL 10 in Burg to train the New Players .
    I cosplay as a Hollow Soldier with Hollow Armorand Broken Sword/Shield i also use Firebombs and throwing Knives .
    Its Fun for both sides from my Experince (Around 250 Invasionsat low level) .

Dont judge thelow level DW's please I tried playing like everyone else  - Page 2 1330857165
    *Not to be taken too seriously ^^*
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to the topic though, why aren't backstabs allowed if they're part of the game?

@Delvanoc
    Because it's children like Serious that isn't accepting of people not agreeing to the masses. Im not sorry if I wasn't raised to suck up for kudos points.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

EVERYONE STOP!

Play as you will, but there isn't any point in trying to deride ANYONE's play style. Blossom I respect your style of play, just as I respect everyone in FC's style, but we should not be arguing over this sort of ****!

These topics are just powder kegs, and sooner or later they WILL explode. Let's try and not make them in the future, if not for other forum members then atleast so we don't trouble the mods.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh come on! No one is a troll, no one knows everything!

Point of view:

1. A manner of viewing things; an attitude.
    a. A position from which something is observed or considered; a standpoint.
    b. The attitude or outlook of a narrator or character in a piece of literature, a movie, or another art form.

Please learn a bit from that
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

no serious just can't accept it's a game just a game
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

MsCherryBlossom wrote:Back to the topic though, why aren't backstabs allowed if they're part of the game?

Its been agreed that Backstabs are too easy to perform and do too High Damage .
    So to make Duells last longer (and fun) theyre not allowed .
    Has nothing to dowith being cheap imho
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Can I just know what back stabs aren't allowed in that FC gang club?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm

im pretty sure everyone knows its a game but i think its the arrogance at which gets thrown around all the time that gets to people (thats not a dig at anyone before you get on your high horse),

and i belive your being accused of trolling because your coming into a forum a community of players and trying to justify your actions and then attacking albeit rather cleverly when you dont like the answer, i personally dont think your a troll but you do come across as very opininionated and little rude but then again most people are like that so it isnt really a character flaw
    Oniramkenobi
    Oniramkenobi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Oniramkenobi Sun May 27, 2012 8:40 pm

MsCherryBlossom wrote:Can I just know what back stabs aren't allowed in that FC gang club?

If you talk about Parry>Riposte that is allowed .
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm

MsCherryBlossom wrote:So basically me stating my own opinion honestly without flaming other people means im being a troll? This wiki's users make me giggle more and more each day.

Yeah, for me you are basically a troll in this wiki. As you see, the majority of the players are the honorable type, we even have a Fight Club wity honorable rules. So if you are looking for an unhonorable community, you are looking at the wrong place. I suggest you discontinue posting at this wiki and continue your unhonorable fun with your friends.
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MsCherryBlossom Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm

I really do actually consider peoples opinions, but when one attempts to come at me in a rude manner im not shy to react that way back. Hell if I didn't care for peoples opinions I would not had tried doing that honor stuff. In fact if I didn't care I wouldn't as we speak be fixing a level 120 toon to try the so called "proper honor dueling".

@wyrm
    Your suggestion wont be respected or followed since this is a public wiki/forum and it's for all players of the game.

Last edited by MsCherryBlossom on Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"A witch!"
    "Burn her!"
    "She turned me into a newt."
    "A newt?"
    "I got better."

Sorry, random Monty Python quotes...

@billy. I knew I could count on you.

Last edited by Delvanoc on Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 27, 2012 8:42 pm

well if thats the case i would very much like to try you, you play my way then i play your way
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Delvanoc wrote:"A witch!"
    "Burn her!"
    "She turned me into a newt."
    "A newt?"
    "I got better."

Sorry, random Monty Python quotes...
    so if she weighs more then a duck then SHES A WITCH!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"What... Is your name?"

"What... Is your quest?"

"What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:50 am