Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Tolvo
Avvercus
6 posters

So I've got a firelink glitch....

Avvercus
    Avvercus

So I've got a firelink glitch.... Empty So I've got a firelink glitch....

Post by Avvercus Sun May 27, 2012 1:14 am

I'm on my first playthrough with a new character. SL76. I just returned from Anor Londo by way of warping for the first time. Anastasia is in her cage, however my bonfire is unlit and I can't light or inspect it. There's no command prompt there at all. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Also, hi I'm Avvercus. I've been using this wiki for awhile and its been a big help, so I figured I'd finally join the forums.
    Avvercus
    Avvercus

So I've got a firelink glitch.... Empty Re: So I've got a firelink glitch....

Post by Avvercus Sun May 27, 2012 1:20 am

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Logan is hostile towards me.....accidentally hit him.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun May 27, 2012 1:29 am

This is quite odd indeed. Though, Logan being hostile could have something to do with it. Anything else out of the ordinary that you've done? I know having enemies near the fire will cause it to go out often, so possibly something triggered that but didn't relight it.
    Avvercus
    Avvercus

Post by Avvercus Sun May 27, 2012 1:37 am

Hmm....well I haven't played in a few weeks, so it's a bit hard to remember. lemme see......I played through the painted world before returning, I hadn't gone to the catacombs yet, haven't gone to dukes.....I'll go check and see if I've killed the 4 kings yet. That could have something to do with it
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 am

Dead fire keeper? Lautrec isn't nice.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 am

The firekeeper is apparently alive though the fire is out. Did she die on this playthrough, and have you fought Lautrec?
    Avvercus
    Avvercus

Post by Avvercus Sun May 27, 2012 1:45 am

I pwned Mr. favored and protected. Killing Logan worked, bonfire is back up. Thanks guys.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 am

I had a feeling he had something to do with it. Though I think you figured it out by the time I posted haha.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

Avvercus wrote:I'm on my first playthrough with a new character. SL76. I just returned from Anor Londo by way of warping for the first time. Anastasia is in her cage, however my bonfire is unlit and I can't light or inspect it. There's no command prompt there at all. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Also, hi I'm Avvercus. I've been using this wiki for awhile and its been a big help, so I figured I'd finally join the forums.
    Big Hat Logan is inside the "no bonfire" zone for Firelink shrine.
    Kill him.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Logan is dead?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Solved. basically if you have a hostile near enough to the fire then it wont let you rest. you can test it by luring the hollows from the stairs down and the fire will go. (way back in my early early days I got terrified by this after bailing to fire)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm