Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Jovias-86
Noob-of-Artorias
GkMrBane
DARKXLORD
Doelker
DxV04
BartholomewWenceslas
SlakeMoth
TheBigLebowski
MsCherryBlossom
Serious_Much
nsane32
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Jorund
Sulfur
Railage
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Tolvo
befowler
chimi chongos
Bioraptor
27 posters

Dragons Dogma (Pic`s & tips)

Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 Empty Re: Dragons Dogma (Pic`s & tips)

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:13 am

DoughGuy wrote:Just got a good pic fighting a chimera, will upload soon.
    Haas anyone fought the brine yet? I hearso mcuh about them but am never near the ocean.

I did not even know you could fight them?.
    Every time I go into an area that is full of them (although you can not bloody see them) I just get the red Paraná effect sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 am

Oh, hmm, I figured you could fight them. Ill se next time Im heading to Cassardia.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:43 am

have you done the nameles terror quest? I was really excited when I first saw it but none of the ambushes have triggered.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am

DoughGuy wrote:have you done the nameles terror quest? I was really excited when I first saw it but none of the ambushes have triggered.

I do not think so....it does not sound familiar.
    I have done every quest up to the point were you come back after the confrontation with the dragon.
    So if it is after this then I will have it to do,if it was before this then I may have missed it?.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:33 am

You talk to one of the gran soren guards and he hands you an unisgned letter then you get a cutscene showing about 8 heavily armed people hiding nearby. Your meant to get ambushed all over gransys by them.
    Also Im doing the final quest right now
    Spoiler:
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

I may have done that quest,Every so often there will be a gang of bandits around the area,Although the main man who is dressed up is at were you first started the game.On your way back there he will jump out on you.
    Although you have to kill a few bandits around the area before it up dates to this point.

Of course this may not be the right quest but it sounds close to what you are saying to me.

Also the spoiler question I am not sure if I have done this bit.
    I can remember walking into a room where a woman was but I never got a quest given to me.

There is probably a lot of quest I have not activated yet,I will go around the area and give it a good look over to see if I can see or start any quest.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:47 am

Hmmm, was she being chased by goblins? if she was then I dont know how you got out of it cause thats the final quest.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 am

No.....

I have not done this then,was it before you go to the greatwall to confront the Dragon?.

I hope not as I may have missed it sad
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:54 am

Also thinking of buying the DLC quest on Tuesday.
    I think there are 3,may also buy the weapons aswell?.

Do you have thoes quest?.

Can not go wrong for 80 microsoft points each.I think the weapon up grade is 240 MS points.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:55 am

You know when you go to greatwall because salvation took over it? Then you have to return to hillfigure knoll to talke to forged by dragon? Then you have to go to the tainted mountain, its that one, when you go all the way back to great wall and then go where that dude in the intro was.
    Havent looked at the DLC yet. If it costs money I probably wont get it, depending on how much.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 pm

I think I may have missed that then.
    I know when I got to the greatwall I rushed through it a bit.
    And by the time I thought wait a mo I better go look around,I was faced with that one eyed bloke and then the dragon came and caused all the castle to fall and some areas then were not assessable sad

I`ll probably take a better look on NG+

The DLC does coast money,although for about £4.50 = 500 MS points you will be able to down load all 3 parts of the DLC.
    There are 10 in line to be come available for us to get.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Oh and are those tentacles you find in the everfall a certain creature that I know lives within it EE or are they something else entirely.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

I could tell you what it is but that might contain spoilers not for the story but its fun to have some mystery
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm

@Bio OH then you definetily are not aup to the quest. Dont worry you havent missed it.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 am

DoughGuy wrote:@Bio OH then you defiantly are not up to the quest. Don't worry you haven't missed it.

Thats good to know,I just got an invite to go fight someone or something happy

Did not think I would see that again.?

nsane32

I could tell you what it is but that might contain spoilers not for the story but its fun to have some mystery

Thanks bro as you are right a bit of mystery is good.

I have not even gone back to the palace yet after getting my heart back although to find out that the king had done that ? nudge nudge wink wink did make me think "nice twist".

Dragons Dogma

One bad a$$
    Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 542298_3767326674995_418776879_n

Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 562412_3767343595418_1777029275_n

Fair Maidens

Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 196025_3767599521816_620317177_n
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 am

Bioraptor wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:@Bio OH then you defiantly are not up to the quest. Don't worry you haven't missed it.

Thats good to know,I just got an invite to go fight someone or something happy

Did not think I would see that again.?

nsane32

Thanks bro as you are right a bit of mystery is good.

I have not even gone back to the palace yet after getting my heart back although to find out that the king had done that ? nudge nudge wink wink did make me think "nice twist".
    lol actually from that it does sound like you've done what I said. Im so confused lol.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 am

Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 Dragon20
    Dragons Dogma  (Pic`s & tips) - Page 15 Dragon21
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am

lol I did not mean to confuse you.

If you are going off what I said about the king?.Then it as nothing to do with a quest its something you find out about what he did to get is position as king of the lands.

Last edited by Bioraptor on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 am

I dunno, i guess on NG+ Ill see if I can replicate what you did.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 am

DoughGuy wrote:I dunno, i guess on NG+ Ill see if I can replicate what you did.

Adam what console are you playing on PS III or Xbox?.

As to your quote,are you still on about how I got to use all the weapons as an Assassin?.apart from a big shield and two handed swords?.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 am

:cheers:Guess who just beat the dragon! cheers
    The final cutscene was really cool.

Im on PS3.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 am

DoughGuy wrote::cheers:Guess who just beat the dragon! cheers
    The final cut-scene was really cool.

I'm on PS3.

Nice

Now the world as you knew it is going to change very nasty but in a good way as there are more new demons and monsters to kill and fight.

Did you think you had finished the game like I did?.
    Also did you get onto what the king had done to get his position as king?. Very cool plot.

Please do not tell me what happens when you go back to the palace as I have not gone back yet I am doing a few more quest that have come up and exploring the new world.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah I did like that twist. Oh god I hat ethis world. Im level 41. A goblin and its hobgoblin buddy nearly killed me. Im fleeing to gran soren. The game took away my ferrystone too! But I do like the weapons I got and how my armour got upgraded.
    I dont think I did finish it the same way, but its possible since we have the same circumstances. I wont spoil it for you.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 am

The ferry stone is a bit cruel.I put mine at the greatwall and it did not disappear so thats a bit strange.

It`s a shame you are on PS as I got one forged for 60.000 so I have two.I could have given you one.

Yeah the weapons you get are cool although there are a lot more to buy now plus you are right about how harder the demons get.

I was lucky I did a lot of grinding and got myself up to level 80+ or I would have been in the sh1t too.

I knew you would not intently spoil it for me mate although I said that just in case you thought I had done it. happy

Enjoy your new world,by the way the everfalls is a completely different place now bro happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 am

i should go check that out then.
    I was on my way to the capital and I could see all these harpies flying above it. o when i heard the flapping of wings I was like, yep thats harpies. Get to the bridge thinking that flapping sound is afully loud, turn around DRAGON! I swear I have never reacted faster in any game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 pm