Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

New Londo: accessing the inaccessible

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

New Londo: accessing the inaccessible Empty New Londo: accessing the inaccessible

Post by Shkar Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

I'm sure you are all familiar with the ruined parts of New Londo that you can't access. Well, we may have all been wrong about that.

If you go behind the secret wall (that leads to the chunk and the darkwraith)you stand upon a little walkway. If you sprint along this walkway, then turn to the side some and jump at the right time, it is possible to land on the little ledges next to the room with the chest! Granted, it's fairly obvious that area isn't supposed to be accessible, as your camera shifts to be straight up, parts of the environment aren't set to collide, and walking gets weird, but who knows what places might be accessible that are actually INTENTIONAL!
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

New Londo: accessing the inaccessible Empty Re: New Londo: accessing the inaccessible

Post by Buggy Virus Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 am

You mean walk around that tiny structure?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

New Londo: accessing the inaccessible Empty Re: New Londo: accessing the inaccessible

Post by Shkar Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 am

Buggy Virus wrote:You mean walk around that tiny structure?

Yeah, you can walk around on the "island" it sits on. I would suggest giving it a try if you would like, although I would suggest a Ring of Sacrifice if you do make it over.

Also, I should probably add that I had Fall Control on at the time I jumped over, might be important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am