Resolved

Last edited by Tarkkus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

By the way your late for work. :Baal03:
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: Resolved!!

Post by billy_bayonet on Wed May 23, 2012 11:44 am

hey hey iim sure you will find plenty of people willing to help go check out the sl120 Fight club, i shall add you later on and if your online when i am ill be mroe then willing to help you out

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 pm

FC is a great place to practice. im also starting a dks chat on psn that will be a place people can meet and practice certain tactics. backstabs/avoiding them,parries/avoiding them,footwork ext. i can send you a friend request on psn if you want. the topic on here is titled "practice!practice!practice!club"
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:FC is a great place to practice. im also starting a dks chat on psn that will be a place people can meet and practice certain tactics. backstabs/avoiding them,parries/avoiding them,footwork ext. i can send you a friend request on psn if you want. the topic on here is titled "practice!practice!practice!club"
    Totally add me, too. I need to get better as well. Challenges are what I'm doing right now. Just finished my no shield challenge going through NG+ (I stopped after the 4kings because the character is a Follower of Izalith and I need to grab two stacks of 99 cracked red eye orbs while I can and I need the gear.) I'm gonna do some more challenges soon, but PvE can only get me so far (though, I am a LOT better). And I don't have a build for FC yet.
    SO! Let me know so I can read and know how to kick the invaders out of my world when I do my new challenges.

Anyway, I was hoping to see clues on this thread, but I guess I'll be needing to follow some other threads as well. Gonna be fun XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 pm