Strength...

Sparda
    Casual
    Casual

Strength...

Post by Sparda on Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 pm

When should I cap this thing? It's currentlygoing into 41. I currently use the BKGS and surprisingly it'll only bump my damage up by one point...does it ever go back up to 6-7ish? That's a really high diminishing returns lol. I have 28 Vit(I don't PvP) 40 end 12 Attune 40Str 18Dex and 20 Faith.

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: Strength...

Post by Spurgun on Tue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

if you 2h your weapons then you should stop now. if not then you could maybe go to 50, depends on what other weapons you use/are planning to use.
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

The only reason to go above 40 strength is if you want to one-hand the weapons with higher requirements. At 39 you can two-hand any strength weapon, even Smough's Hammer, and as you noticed at 40, diminishing returns start to kick in pretty hard. Some weapons are worth it, especially some of the great hammers because of their one-handed rolling attack, but unless you really like the one-handed moveset then there's really no point to aim for it.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    Sparda
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sparda on Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Alright thanks guys. I think I'll put it in Faith and pump up my Lghtning Spears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 pm