Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Extertionist
FrEyes
GkMrBane
ViralEnsign_
Rynn
Federally
Dubscythe
Quarik
Digital Phoenix
13 posters

Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you.

Digital Phoenix

Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you. Empty Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you.

Post by Digital Phoenix Mon May 21, 2012 5:50 am

I was trying to finish Siegmeyer's and Sieglende's quest-line for that juicy titanite slab. So I was working on the Lost Izalith section of it. Seigmeyer and I finished the remaining octo-demon, and he went to sleep. There was still that other octo-demon crawling around, though. I saw it and wanted to test out the Great Lightning Spear's effect in water. I kept missing, and the fight went on for awhile.

I had eventually backed up near the hole... and all of a sudden, I see Siegmeyer run in, carelessly swinging his Zeiwander at the octo-demon, and then falling into the giant hole... I tried to quit before he fell in, but... yeah, he's dead.

I've also almost had Sieglende die from the ice giants in the Duke's Archives, but I managed to lure them somewhere else.

What about you guys?

Edit: What's with those giant holes, anyway? Why are they there?

Last edited by Digital Phoenix on Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you. Empty Re: Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you.

Post by Quarik Mon May 21, 2012 6:08 am

To piss you off, why else?

I didn't talk to Solaire a few times and I didn't summon him a few times. That broke his questline and made him disappear the only time I wanted his gear.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you. Empty Re: Silly incidences that screwed up something important for you.

Post by Dubscythe Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 am

All I needed for the All Sorceries achievement was Dusk's spells, I beat the Hydra, the Golem and went to summon her. Just as she summoned a Golem attack me and ended up killing her.

It's annoying, because I'm having a ton of trouble with the Hydra on NG+.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 am

My 120 in NG+ is my primary PvP character so I'm not doing much of the game with her and haven't killed any bosses but Capra. Well I totally forgot about Lautrec and accidentally triggered him killing the fire keeper. So now the only one I have access to is dead and I can't use the firelink bonfire. I'm pretty annoyed with myself.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 am

That hurts... I always kill Lautrec. Not having that bonfire was such a massive pain for me on my first playthrough that I've never let him live again.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 am

I had just killed 3 gankers and only had the host left once.
    Then my brother tripped over the controller and unplugged it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 7:34 am

Rynn wrote:I had just killed 3 gankers and only had the host left once.

Tripped over the cordless controller?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 am

Federally wrote:

No, a corded one.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 am

Rynn wrote:
    Federally wrote:

No, a corded one.

Xbox has these things? Really?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 am

They are old.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 7:49 am

Hmmmm when I change the name of my character mid way though Sens and need to restart.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Hmmmm when I change the name of my character mid way though Sens and need to restart.

LOL.

When I was building a new charecter( got it to 110) with Faith in mind and already had all the faith points I needed and then went to do the Reah quest and I sat my controler down and my daughter killerd Reah with the a fire ball. sad
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Mon May 21, 2012 9:27 am

Once as I started NG with sorcerer character and I wanted access to Griggs's spells early so I took jump shortcut to lower undead burg, ran past the dogs and hollow thiefs, freed Griggs. Then I thought that I could just die to those mobs that followed me and so I did. Unfortunately Griggs died to in the process...
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 am

Dubscythe wrote:All I needed for the All Sorceries achievement was Dusk's spells, I beat the Hydra, the Golem and went to summon her. Just as she summoned a Golem attack me and ended up killing her.

It's annoying, because I'm having a ton of trouble with the Hydra on NG+.
    lol, I just beat the hydra on one of my characters and I was fighting the golden golem so I was spamming R1 and it accidentally came up one hit to much and I killed her. This ruined my plans of making a spellsword toon with power withen, CMG, and chameleon.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Mon May 21, 2012 11:22 am

I was rushing to get every single gesture as a finishing touch for my finished build.
    As soon as I came out of the Tomb of Giants, Rhea had been killed by Petrus.

I was so mad. So I decided to have a little talk with him after the event.

The talk involved a lot of fire.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 am

GkMrBane wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Hmmmm when I change the name of my character mid way though Sens and need to restart.

LOL.

When I was building a new charecter( got it to 110) with Faith in mind and already had all the faith points I needed and then went to do the Reah quest and I sat my controler down and my daughter killerd Reah with the a fire ball. sad

that sucks and its happned to me more than once, my lil man loves the ps3 controller, he has his own but since my new one is the one with the camo pattern he alwsy wants to play with it and whenever i leave the game is usually around npc since it s safe zone but every time im getting a snack or water he gets to the controller somehow and attacks npc's somtimes, its actually kinda funny though.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Mon May 21, 2012 11:58 am

agreed on my Sl 623 left the controler and she killed patches and the only thing I could think was .hmmmmm .. . . . well he had it coming anyway.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 pm

I accidentally answered no to Alvina when I tried to join the Forest covenant for the first time.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Forgetting I'm not two handing my bow, so I end up giving myself away in the forest and wasting a fire tempest. Every mage-sassin session has this happen atleast once.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Forgetting I'm not two handing my bow, so I end up giving myself away in the forest and wasting a fire tempest. Every mage-sassin session has this happen atleast once.

Im sure the host is like

Host: Man I wonder where that sneaky invader is at.

Phantom: IDK ohhhh look pretty red lights!!!!

Host: so preeettttyyy!! . . . .wait . . .wait a minute its that trixy invader. GET HIM.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon May 21, 2012 6:11 pm

The only time it's worked in my favor was when I was gonna snipe a sunbro off the stairs and over the cliff, and ended up cremating the fog ring's host as he came for a bs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:34 am