Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 29 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:01 am

He was last on 37 hours ago. Meaning he was last on 11 hours into the event. I seriously (get it?) doubt he got 300 points in 11 hours. Viral and I were on for 18+ to get 300
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 29 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am

Actually yeah thats the last time he got on and he was at around 25 co-ops then so no luck there.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:06 am

hes on my friends list. I checked to be sure. See, at 2 a co-op you were essentialy 1 18+ hour knight from a tie. Had mildred showed it would have been really close.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 am

Actually Blazalin put his name down but I havent heard from him. And theres like a 1 in a million chance my 2 MIA knights will contact me.
    @Forum yeah that really hurts that Mildred couldnt make it.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 am

I admit the art of LH is.... nasty.... and effective.... there's nothing I could do against professional BS artists.

Epic, It was! Fun and instructional to fight some of you guys!

I am looking forward to the lore.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:28 am

Yes WorldSlayer we had some good duels and you even got some revenge on me out in the wild.

I'm not LH though so you didn't really have to worry about the BS
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 am

Lol, when everyone has a phantom or 2 or hides from you with a rapier hoping to 1hko you, gotta kill quickly, and grab every opportunity to even the odds. Bsing is a big part of that.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Lol, when everyone has a phantom or 2 or hides from you with a rapier hoping to 1hko you, gotta kill quickly, and grab every opportunity to even the odds. Bsing is a big part of that.

Don't take my statement as anything against the BS. Wasn't meant in that tone. Just simply I'm not good at it so he didn't need to worry about it.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 am

Oh, I was responding to PIKA's "bs artist" comment. Though I'm terrible at roll bsing. Lock and pivot are most of mine (mosty because they're the same thing, ones just lock off). I can counter bs the obvious non-roll attempts as well.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Lol, when everyone has a phantom or 2 or hides from you with a rapier hoping to 1hko you, gotta kill quickly, and grab every opportunity to even the odds. Bsing is a big part of that.

Why all this killing?! Can we never have peace in Dark Souls World? – May be not…. Until Noble Knights have conquered all evil winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Maybe if they stopped tryning to conquer evil we might have some peace. The Lifehunters did nothing and all you guys did was come in and mess up our house!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:16 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Maybe if they stopped tryning to conquer evil we might have some peace. The Lifehunters did nothing and all you guys did was come in and mess up our house!

Based on the results I believe all they did was leave their blood and gore splattered on the walls, and we have plenty enough survivors to toss their corpses off the cliffs. We shall persevere!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Ah but still they live. I have to put the lore up soonish. Will do it tonight if I dont then....
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:26 pm

They live, in fear of us. Not the righteous, conquest inspiring fear they had either, its an actual, knee weakening, ptsd fear.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

^You wouldnt say that if you'd read the lore.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:03 pm

You wouldn't say that if you'd seen me outside of the duels.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey - Ser Natalia Allant isn't scared of any Lifehunters winking She murdered most of the invaders who attacked her - I actually only died 3 times during the event big grin It felt pretty good. But I feel we just went in and rustled some lifehunters jimmies because they are buds with Avrik :cyclops:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Why do I manage to create awkward silences on threads?
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 pm

It's hard to respond to reading threads when Boo chewed their eyes out.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Why do I manage to create awkward silences on threads?
    It's ok, it happens to me too. I respond by having Plagius score a flawless victory on Seath by cutting off his tail and killing him without taking any damage or having the curse bar even appear.

Speaking of, dragon meat tastes horrible...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Hey - Ser Natalia Allant isn't scared of any Lifehunters winking She murdered most of the invaders who attacked her - I actually only died 3 times during the event big grin It felt pretty good. But I feel we just went in and rustled some lifehunters jimmies because they are buds with Avrik :cyclops:

Avrik doesnt have jimmies to rustle. Oscar saw to that when he burnt him alive....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 am

Right so since Serious is taking a break apparently I've estimated his score (I know almost exactly what he got) so the final total for the knights is -
    980!
    Final score 1246 : 980.
    Congrats to the lifehunters for their win! It was a fun battle and we'll definetily do more in the future!
    Wyrm and Forum if you want to organise another war talk to Isaac and Nat, I need time for a break.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 am

As do I so I'll end the war with Avrik's betrayal of Priscilla......
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Apologies for the delay of score, I got a total of 21

...Oh look it made no difference. Well fought though guys, we did our best with fewer numbers Prostration
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Due to the fact that we won i only have one thing to say to the Noble Knights.
    Spoiler:

Joke winking. But it was a lot of fun. I hope that we can have a war like this again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm