Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
WorldSlayerPIKA
Serious_Much
Federally
FattyOfDoom
Ahhotep1
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Reaperfan
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Blazalin
BoilerFan8472
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
ViralEnsign_
DxV04
SunlightCrusader
Medi_Pack
Shkar
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
DarkW17
Spurgun
WyrmHero
DoughGuy
28 posters

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 11:27 pm

If you've got those 129K souls you can buy some from the merchant in Sen's fortress.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion - Page 5 Empty Re: This shall be our finest hour: Painted World Invasion

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 pm

I completely forgot about him.. Thankkkks.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 am

DoughGuy wrote:The heart I drew was because I love Plaggy.

I guessed that, but I was pointing it out so people don't think that's his last name haha happy
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 12:54 am

Shkar wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:The heart I drew was because I love Plaggy.

I guessed that, but I was pointing it out so people don't think that's his last name haha happy

Who was thinking that? -rolls eyes and walks away whistling-
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 am

In regards to my up coming lore piece suffice to say seven knights go in and only four come back. Medi makes a show of immense physical strength up turning book cases on crystal hollows and such, and Sunlight holds the line against two channelers and thier spawn.

Ser Letos is very much so innefective against the crystal soldiers and turns to bashing thier heads in with his shield.

Sound good you guys?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 2:16 am

Can you write in Shkar's dragonslayer toon or have you already written too much?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue May 22, 2012 2:20 am

umm dough guy... my lvl 80 gravelord toon's sortof had an identity crisis and has inadvertantly slain nito while part of the forest hunters (for the ring)... sooo.. i still want to get in on this war so mind if a get reassigned to the knights (current armor is a mix of chain and giants with the berenike steel helm and the berenike ultra greatsword, and it looks cool so i'll stick with it on this one..)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 2:20 am

Consider him the fourth survivor of the band. Shkar whats he like as a character.

What are his physical capabilities. Havel Knights are easy, strength and resilience. But Dragon Slayers are more flexible.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue May 22, 2012 2:23 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Consider him the fourth survivor of the band. Shkar whats he like as a character.

What are his physical capabilities. Havel Knights are easy, strength and resilience. But Dragon Slayers are more flexible.

I'll link his build: Sir Aeter

As for personality, I'll PM you the short bio key points I discussed with with Dough. You can ignore the parts about the second character.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 am

Hey by the way what am I worth as a kill for the Noble Knights? Just a regular joe or summant a little more special?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 am

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:umm dough guy... my lvl 80 gravelord toon's sortof had an identity crisis and has inadvertantly slain nito while part of the forest hunters (for the ring)... sooo.. i still want to get in on this war so mind if a get reassigned to the knights (current armor is a mix of chain and giants with the berenike steel helm and the berenike ultra greatsword, and it looks cool so i'll stick with it on this one..)

By the way I dont begrudge you and neither does Nito. They dont call him the first of the dead for nothing..... Join the other side. My new oaths of fealty demand that I cannot speak thier names in these holy halls but the Crow would welcome you as though you we his own brother.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 am

As leader of the gravesworn you would be worth 4. And Dx would also be worth 3 or 4.
    I'll switch you round Sparkly.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 7:18 am

Curse you Dough you plan to steal all my Gravelords from me! First its Sparkley then, Zoo, then the rest. Where does you scheming end good ser?!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 am

The best way to have successful plots is to make your enemy think you have none.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 7:39 am

AH well.

But now I remember who I am.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:38 am

You just cant stay away from the dark side can you?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 am

Lifehunters are beginning to look outnumbered
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 am

Quality over quantity twisted
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

Not in this game. The sheer amount of co-op will overwhelm your guys. Also now is a good time to start talking about the rules. Obviously in a 1 v 1 scenario with Knight vs Lifehunter it will be FC rules but what happens if the lifehunter invades a host with a knight? Can they attack with the host? Do they have to stand back? Should the lifehunter dodge dodge dodge until the knight sends the host a message saying its a duel?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue May 22, 2012 8:50 am

I don’t know. But if the knight attacks with the host then i will do anything i can to win, they shouldn’t expect any honour from me at that point.
    It could be a problem if the hosts don’t want what we want though.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 am

I will probably be able to be online a long time ~12 hours at least, unless anything else happens
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 8:53 am

Agreed we have the quality on ourside.

ALso I'll host if you guys want. The host is never to be attacked. NEVER EVER!

In the world of FC dueling they are the kings.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:53 am

Thats what Im thinking. We need to try and kep the host out of it. The best way to do that is to spread the word over the wiki but I while I want this to be big I dont want it to be that big. The last wiki war had over 150 a side. I'd rather limit it to the forum.
    Same. I will be on as soon as it starts and only be taking lunch/dinner/toilet breaks.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am

@Viral Thats another thing. How many and how long should the FC sections be? 2 hour ones or 3 1 hour ones?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am

2 hours min.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am