Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Federally
User
mugenis4real
Dubscythe
8 posters

What are the best locations to Gravelord?

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What are the best locations to Gravelord? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are the best locations to Gravelord?

Post by Federally Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

I've been Gravelorded in the Parish and those BP tower knights or whatever they're called are not to be underestimated. I was pretty surprised the first time I ran in the church and had one charge me from his hiding place by the elevators.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What are the best locations to Gravelord? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are the best locations to Gravelord?

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

^This. I'm on NG+ with a character that can beat the **** out of almost anything in the game and BP anything is scary.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat May 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Those BP stone giants in Darkroot look really intimidating aswell , havent encountered em myself yet unfortunately , but ever since I saw that clip from DxV04 i never just run into the butterfly area again
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

I used 7 attunement slots of Ascended +5 pyro on those guys and still didn't kill all of them. BP's are harder than NG+ 4K without tanking.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 1:53 am

I used 7 attunement slots of Ascended +5 pyro on those guys and still didn't kill all of them. BP's are harder than NG+ 4K without tanking.

Quarik , Do you happen to know if BPs scale with NGplusses ?
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 am

I assume so, there's no reason they wouldn't.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun May 20, 2012 6:48 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:

Quarik , Do you happen to know if BPs scale with NGplusses ?

I've never fought regular NG BPs but I've been Gravelorded in the Burg in NG+ at least a dozen times. The BP hollow warriors are almost exactly twice as strong as the regular hollow warriors. They deal at least 2x the damage and take twice as many swings to kill. So I'd assume they scale
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 7:08 am

thanks Federally...

Still hoping to get cursed myself in 1 of the upcoming events or meetings with my fellow GraveSworn

+-600 hours of playtime and I still haven't seen BPs myself yet., i did encounter some Vagrants though , 2 good ones and an evil 1.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 am

Well in NG+ the easiest place to get cursed is the Burg but the BPs there are disappointing. You're next best bet at 120 is probably the Parish and those *** BPs are scary.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun May 20, 2012 11:23 am

go to the area before the moonlight butterfly, that's an awesome area to curse or get cursed at, those stone giants are so scary. at the moment im insta cursed and cant get rid of them lol.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Ever since I saw that clip from DxV04 where Peeve gets cursed , i never just run mindless into the butterfly area again haha..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:39 am