No... It can't be...

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: No... It can't be...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm pretty sure Lautrec and his mates are ganking in Anor Londo. And if not "officially" ganking they are doing something dangerously close to it.

Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Fri May 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Personally I think that Lautrec isn't honestly the best example, seeing as it's an NPC encounter, and he's a very low piece of scum in the first place, invalidating pretty much any argument over if Ganking is "alright" that we could make based on him.
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much on Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I personally think that Lautrec's situation when you fight him was intended as inspiration for people to use tactics like that (FROM enjoys adding in things which kill people after all), and it was a sort of preparation for online when you invade a PvE party.

Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Fri May 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I personally think that Lautrec's situation when you fight him was intended as inspiration for people to use tactics like that (FROM enjoys adding in things which kill people after all), and it was a sort of preparation for online when you invade a PvE party.

lol that might be true, i mean i hate gankers but people can play this game however then want as long as theyre ont cheating casue they bought the game. everyone has different opinons and theres gonna be a lot of thing people do not agree on, theres no right or wrong, just a difference of opinions.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:I personally think that Lautrec's situation when you fight him was intended as inspiration for people to use tactics like that (FROM enjoys adding in things which kill people after all), and it was a sort of preparation for online when you invade a PvE party.

lol that might be true, i mean i hate gankers but people can play this game however then want as long as theyre ont cheating casue they bought the game. everyone has different opinons and theres gonna be a lot of thing people do not agree on, theres no right or wrong, just a difference of opinions.
    Most definitely this. Except for actually hacking, nothing people do bothers me too greatly.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri May 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Speaking of cheating, if you're fighting a guy in PvP who is taking no damage no matter what you do to him, anyone know what's going on there?

Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Fri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

That is the most used hack in the game, it sets their HP to something like 69000 HP, and the game can't register you hurt them if you don't lower it below 7000.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 pm