Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?.

Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?. Empty Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?.

Post by Bioraptor Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 am

Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?.

I have been Grave lording at SL12 in the berg and have had 4 invasions from blue vengeance players.
    I do not think it effected there worlds with red phantoms,I message the four who invaded and two answered back saying they had no red phantoms,just a sign that took them to me.

So I am thinking would it be possible to effect areas with Higher SL`s.
    Or would it not work?.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?. Empty Re: Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?.

Post by User Fri May 18, 2012 9:36 am

Well, comrade, gravelords are similar to white and gold phantoms; they can only be infected if their level range is near. To get the most infectees with ease (3), you need a place where they can easily be grabbed.

It sometimes does not show, the red phantoms. Sometimes they may see them if they quit and rejoin, die, rest at bonfire, or after time goes by. Sometimes, it is instant for them, but not always. Take it from someone who has been infected and infected other worlds more than most.

Just remember that the higher your SL, the better chance for Darkwraiths. Usually, the Darkwraiths are more prepared to kill than people you infect. Remember that.

Good luck
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?. Empty Re: Q: Can you low level Grave-Lord in a high SL area?.

Post by Bioraptor Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I had an idea this would be the case,shame as I am at a low SL
    I have the Lords Vessel and just wanted to infect other areas instead of the burg and parish.
    Oh well at least I know for sure now,thank you friend for replying and letting me know.
    Good Hunting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am