What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Share
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:
    Kaminari wrote:"Lex, what I found funny is the guy set up a thread because he got negged, which is kinda amusing."

    I'm not sure if I should take offense to this....it seems you are making fun of the op?
    are you aware of that this thread is not a result of only ONE single neg rep? its a bunch of them, that he have no idea of, why he have gotten.

    you do realise to me rep is pretty much meaningless right?

    That's why I find it funny when people complain about it, not a slander to him (though not sure why you'd get offended by it) but it's just a mockery when the guy with highest rep on here admits it's from cracking jokes constantly and buggy literally asks for negative rep.

    since rep is meaning less for you, I don't see why you care to give negative or positive at all?
    The reason why I would feel offended, is that for me, it looked like you were making fun of him, thereby, disrespected him, for the reason that he might take reputation more serious than you do.

    What ever someone thinks is important, I do not think its nice to be disrespectfull. and when people are being pretty much a jerk, I take offense, That's the reason.

    Notice I do not say you ARE a jerk, because I don't know if you meant that as disrespecting him.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

    clouyeki, yea, totally right.


    _________________
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:if the "community" looks down on mom,havels,and dwgr then do they look down on themselves? im confused. the people in the minority are the "community"? a majority of people pvp with that gear. I think everyone needs to stop caring so much about whats cheap. make a separate build that you consider "OP" and then have a "fair" build you can use also. easy fix. this gear is in the game and no matter how much people whine,other players are not going to stop using it.

    Yeah, I agree (where the hell has your squirrel gone by the way, he was cool), it's not that these items are cheap really, they're legitimate and you can choose to use them or not, it's just the thing for me is the monotony of so many people using the 'usual suspects' sort of gear that pretty much drove me to stop playing general PvP in the game.

    Kami, I'm pretty sure mugen can discuss his own personal beliefs mate, he doesn't need you to get offended for him and I'm pretty sure he probably didn't take offense to what I said anyway, it's not really like I insulted him at all. If he had a problem he can just say and I'll apologise, there's no reason for you to get involved like that.

    You're stretching things way out of proportion you know.. :| You're like that one guy in the clubs who always starts fights for no reason, or the guy who cracks out the wooden spoon to stir the situation to climax.


    Last edited by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Thu May 17, 2012 2:04 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:if the "community" looks down on mom,havels,and dwgr then do they look down on themselves? im confused. the people in the minority are the "community"? a majority of people pvp with that gear. I think everyone needs to stop caring so much about whats cheap. make a separate build that you consider "OP" and then have a "fair" build you can use also. easy fix. this gear is in the game and no matter how much people whine,other players are not going to stop using it.

    Yeah, I agree (where the hell has your squirrel gone by the way, he was cool), it's not that these items are cheap really, they're legitimate and you can choose to use them or not, it's just the thing for me is the monotony of so many people using the 'usual suspects' sort of gear that pretty much drove me to stop playing general PvP in the game



    yea the trolls basically having a uniform does get aggravating, but i find the way they play(fishing for bs,spamming spells) is far more annoying. i just have to ignore those players because i refuse to make a build built around spamming wrath lol. the squirrel was conker from conkers bad fur day, if you havent played that game you're missing out.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:07 pm

    FruitPunchNinja wrote:yea the trolls basically having a uniform does get aggravating, but i find the way they play(fishing for bs,spamming spells) is far more annoying. i just have to ignore those players because i refuse to make a build built around spamming wrath lol. the squirrel was conker from conkers bad fur day, if you havent played that game you're missing out.

    I've actually heard of that game before, I'll look on amazon later see if there's a cheap copy floating around anywhere.

    But yeah, it was exactly that. They all used tactics like that and I'd have only like 1 in 5 fights to be a clean proper honourable duel, I just couldn't deal with all the waiting for them while I was retorting to cheap tactics with my own WoG and BS, it just got boring for me.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by User on Thu May 17, 2012 2:08 pm

    I look down upon everyone that is not me... particularly anyone that is not me silly
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 pm

    Acidic_Cook wrote:I look down upon everyone that is not me... particularly anyone that is not me silly

    Ahh so THATS what all the patronising is for!

    I finally understand silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2770
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-03-12
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast , USA

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by FruitPunchNinja on Thu May 17, 2012 2:11 pm

    i totally agree. i found that if you just move around pvp spots a lot you will sometimes find areas where its legit duels(some people would still obviously consider them cheap lol) but if you want to find somewhere to duel without mof,havels,bkga,mlgs,hornets,wrath of god,great combustion,buffs....i think your going to have to play another game lol.

    yea i suggest playing conkers on an emulator, unless you got a n64 lying around. I havent played it in years but i loved it back in the day. its platformer by rare, except it has tons of adult jokes and references.


    LOL cook. that is all too realistic of a situation with some people.
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 2:12 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:if the "community" looks down on mom,havels,and dwgr then do they look down on themselves? im confused. the people in the minority are the "community"? a majority of people pvp with that gear. I think everyone needs to stop caring so much about whats cheap. make a separate build that you consider "OP" and then have a "fair" build you can use also. easy fix. this gear is in the game and no matter how much people whine,other players are not going to stop using it.

    Yeah, I agree (where the hell has your squirrel gone by the way, he was cool), it's not that these items are cheap really, they're legitimate and you can choose to use them or not, it's just the thing for me is the monotony of so many people using the 'usual suspects' sort of gear that pretty much drove me to stop playing general PvP in the game.

    Kami, I'm pretty sure mugen can discuss his own personal beliefs mate, he doesn't need you to get offended for him and I'm pretty sure he probably didn't take offense to what I said anyway, it's not really like I insulted him at all. If he had a problem he can just say and I'll apologise, there's no reason for you to get involved like that.

    You're stretching things way out of proportion you know.. :| You're like that one guy in the clubs who always starts fights for no reason, or the guy who cracks out the wooden spoon to stir the situation to climax.

    First of all, I said I didn't knew if I should feel offended, I never said I acctually did take offens.

    Second, If I would take offense in this case, It wouldn't be because mugen, it would be because you would have been desrespectfull toward an another living being.

    Third, I don't start any fights, I simply tell you how your arguments have sounded to me, and tried to get you to explain them, without any progress, I don't see how you would say I'm starting a fight, since in my honest opinion, you are the one comming with words "Your arguments is noncensial" and starting to talk "you do realise...."

    If you could have stated why my argument would have been noncensial, then sure, but you never really did. you just said it was and thats it.

    Also, I'm fine stopping this if you feel uncomfortable, if someone tells me they don't wanna argue about something, i'm fine about it. Really.


    _________________
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:13 pm

    It's on 64? I presumed it was like PS2 silly I'll be able to get it when I redownload my 64 emulator, right now I'm just doing GBA and DS games which are nice, fun and simple silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Thu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

    This thread has proven quite therapeutic.

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:23 pm

    Kaminari wrote:First of all, I said I didn't knew if I should feel offended, I never said I acctually did take offens.

    Second, If I would take offense in this case, It wouldn't be because mugen, it would be because you would have been desrespectfull toward an another living being.

    Third, I don't start any fights, I simply tell you how your arguments have sounded to me, and tried to get you to explain them, without any progress, I don't see how you would say I'm starting a fight, since in my honest opinion, you are the one comming with words "Your arguments is noncensial" and starting to talk "you do realise...."

    If you could have stated why my argument would have been noncensial, then sure, but you never really did. you just said it was and thats it.

    Also, I'm fine stopping this if you feel uncomfortable, if someone tells me they don't wanna argue about something, i'm fine about it. Really.

    Quite the list lol, lets see here...

    1) That is true, but in the same way you wouldn't argue for mugen unless you had a reason, which wasn't made clear, so I presumed that.

    2) I really don't understand that, I wasn't belittling the guy, like I said before you're blowing it out of proportion as though I said he was worthless or something, I mean you're just being over the top.

    3) I said it because you picked up on it, when it wasn't even directed at you and Mugen hasn't even replied or talked to me about it, maybe not a fight specifically but you started a discussion where there wasn't any need.

    3ii) I said your example was nonsensical. It was you said if people don't like crystal spells being used.. Thing is those spells are 100% guranteed on a mage build at SL120, they are a granted everpresent in mage builds. Comparing it to me suggesting using different armour to what mugen suggested is simply an incorrect analogy, and therefore nonsensical. (just to say, I did say this in my earlier paragraph, so I presume you just didn't read it all or something). You do realise.. I don't know what to say, I just like my sentences to not all start the same, i don't get the problem with it at all I'm afraid.

    I don't feel uncomfortable, I'm just bemused you're still going on at me for things that don't need and had no need to be addressed.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 pm

    Well, I just have to start say that I don't mean to pick on you or anything, but you are the one who is discussing with me, and as I said before, I love to discuss things,

    so, my answears on those numbers

    1; well, I could have been more clear yea, but so could you have been, so I think we both should have been more clear happy (I'm admiting my mistake here, not blaming it over on you)

    2: in my eyes, it simply camed out like "What amuses me here is that this guy here thinks its so important with reputation! haha" I know this is not what you said, that's why I also said that I did not know how to feel. so I'm not really the only one being over the top since you started to assume that I WERE offended, or am I wrong?

    Also, you don't understand why I would take offense to such a behaviour? (making fun of someone) basically because I have been bullied, and I have met alot of people who has been bullied by either coincidence or faith (thats up for everyone to decide on their own) and if there is one thing I can't stand, It is disrespect.

    3: I honestly never saw that explanation, but I read your reply through, was that there from start or did you edit it in?

    lastly, i'm simply talking with you, giving you my perspective, since I love discussions, to bad, I dont know what "bemused" means, I lack some skills in english, but you have probably already noticed.

    Once again, if you wish to stop this arguing, just say it and I'll stop, if not, I don't mind continue, just let me make it clear that there is no ill will from my side.


    _________________
    avatar
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 375
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-05-13
    Age : 44
    Location : In the dust cloud of a dead Star.

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Bioraptor on Thu May 17, 2012 2:41 pm

    callipygias wrote:
    Luminary wrote:I also say I look down on the peope who BB glitch for the sake of pvp in early lvls, where is the fun killing a lvl 4 with starting gear when you have the smough stuffs flipping around with a DKGA?

    Seriously, people who does that don't seem to understand that rea players ain't gonna see them as cool, or awesome players
    Each time through the Burg with my awesome new sl 6 guy I stop and do TONS of co-op, mostly to help new people get past those invaders. There are quite a few co-opers in the Burg for the same reason. Unfortunately most of them use their endgame/glitched gear against the engine too. Ruins the game. I crystal out if anyone's attack does more than about 100hp.

    While I see you have a valid point I think it is wrong to stereo type everyone with high Damage weapons as using a BB glitch or some other exploit to get them.
    Some people have acquired the Lords vessel at a very low SL and up graded them to come back to the low SL area`s to help and yes some to cause grief.
    I myself have a lighting sword and I am SL12 (I do not grieve players with it though)I am doing a low SL run through.
    I come back to help them through a area they are finding hard and if I can help them fight off the BB idiots just praying on new players and low end SL players?then I have achieved what I was intending to do.
    All I am trying to say is you can not alway`s judge a book by its cover,until you open it and read whats inside it first to make judgment.

    My only thing I look down upon are people who go out of there way to make low SL toons to simply grief New Players and low SL players.


    Last edited by Bioraptor on Thu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _________________


    XBL : CelestialSpiral
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

    Kaminari wrote:Once again, if you wish to stop this arguing, just say it and I'll stop, if not, I don't mind continue, just let me make it clear that there is no ill will from my side.

    As long as you stop calling it arguing I'd be fine with it, it isn't an argument, it's a debate or discussion. Bemused is just a different way of saying confused, and I'm confused as to the need to prolong this.

    1) Yes that is most likely that we weren't clear, but it still stands it was unnecessary to start saying it was wrong of me to say that, when frankly is wasn't your place to do so. It wasn't towards you or even offensive/provocative I felt, so lets just stop talking about it. (again if mugen feels different I'll apologise)

    2) Well, your admitted bad english seems the likely reason for this one now, but I think again we are both wrong here, I was wrong to presume you were offended by it... But I'll be frank for once. It was not for you to reply to, it was wrong for you to do so. Likening it to bullying is again blowing things out of proportion. I'm going to stop discussing this one with you, like I've said more than once, this isn't for you to discuss. If you aren't sure about something, give people the benefit of the doubt I feel as it avoids things like this.

    3) I did edit that post, but the only thing i did to that section was put in an 'if' at the start of it, the rest is as originally scripted.

    After writing this, I am now definitely stopping this discussion. There is simply nothing left to discuss that is relevant, and the only thing I think you may still wish to discuss is my comment about rep which I don't see the point. It's gone on a little too long for no reason really.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm

    Fine, no problem for me,
    However you awakened a question for me, you tell me to not call this argueing, I should call i debate, or discussion, is argueing by any chance a word that states that the two parts is soon gonna start a fight or something? I mean, is it a bad word?

    also, I just want to state that I can't really agree with you that what you say to someone here, is none of my business, this is a forum, you said it in an open thread, wich means everyone should be able to react and respond on it or have I missunderstood what forums are for?

    Do as you wish about answearing my second, but if someone could answear the first question there, It would be appriciated for the future.


    _________________
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Thu May 17, 2012 3:07 pm

    There's a lot of cheap moves. There's a lot of stupid stuff that can be part of this game, and I used to hate it. OP player kill me while I was waiting to see a summon so I could retrieve a crazy amount of souls? Ya. That sucks. But what sucks more is when someone attacks me while I bow as host. Each of these things has only happened to me once. These things are the only thing I dislike because I don't have control over it.
    Now, you may say "what about lag?" I will tell you right now I have the worst internet you can get aside from dial-up. I live with it, and, believe it or not, you can use it to your advantage. You see someone fish for a backstab? Fish them right back and you'll get it. Just a little bit a of practice, and boom, you'll lag-stab them before they can lag-stab you. It simply takes practice to adjust to lag. Don't want to backstab at all? Just circle with him a bit. And he won't be able to get behind you. Heck, you can scare him off EVER trying to backstab you if you get behind him but don't backstab. Nothing scares a BS fisher more than when someone lags behind them and says "boo."
    Anyway, only thing I dislike is when I see a new cheap tactic. When I first saw WotG, I thought it was the lamest spell in the game. Until I just simply recognized when they pulled out their talisman. All I got to do is bait them into wasting their casts.

    Anyway, I've ranted long enough. I don't see cheap tactics in most games, anyway. I never saw it in CoD, and you wouldn't believe how many parts of a game 12 year olds with call OP. Hahah!

    PS: I saw the replies going in a negative direction, so I'm replying to the original post.


    Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

    short answers, then silly

    To me an argument has to have underlying aggression, otherwise it would be a discussion or a debate, which are words I prefer.

    the second is meaningful point, but to me that kind of thing only goes so far, discussing ideas not aimed at you is one thing, but telling someone they should feel I have been disrespectful is completely different.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Thu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm

    I just skimmed over the thread - good job returning the civility of the conversation and I refuse to neg rep anyone - unless I have stated something to them in good will and they either ignore me or respond over - aggressively, I have no problems with anything you post - I consider nothing cheap, I just realize that I am likely better than the typical cheap players because I purposefully put myself at a disadvantage to equal our skill levels.

    Serious and Kaminari - Jus' Saiyan, you two are bosses - *** killing Belial and Azmodan - you should be in Diablo 3 lol!


    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 pm

    nonono, I never said to anyone that you were respectfull, the whole thing about it, was that I said "I don't know if I should feel offended" by what you said, to simply get out from you if you were doing that sentence in an attempt to make the op feel ashamed, other words bully him,

    If you read it again I'm pretty sure you will see i never said that something for a fact was in one way happy

    Now with facts in hand after everything, I see that I might should just have asked head on "Was that an insult?" instead, My pologies.

    Also, thanks for the answear about debate/argueing.


    _________________
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Kaminari on Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 pm

    TehInfamousAmos wrote:I just skimmed over the thread - good job returning the civility of the conversation and I refuse to neg rep anyone - unless I have stated something to them in good will and they either ignore me or respond over - aggressively, I have no problems with anything you post - I consider nothing cheap, I just realize that I am likely better than the typical cheap players because I purposefully put myself at a disadvantage to equal our skill levels.

    Serious and Kaminari - Jus' Saiyan, you two are bosses - *** killing Belial and Azmodan - you should be in Diablo 3 lol!

    haha, I'll be there in a few months, but I need my money for other stuffs in June!
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm

    No way, shouldn't be in Diablo 3, I'd make everyone bow to me before hastily selling their games, the online community couldn't hack it silly

    (More like I'd be the Diablo equivalent of Pinwheel)


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5753
    Reputation : 193
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by User on Thu May 17, 2012 3:45 pm

    Damn you all! This is getting off topic from Dark Souls!!!



    Now we gotta restart the whole damn thing again. God!

    :x
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Thu May 17, 2012 3:48 pm

    THE PENDANT! THE MOST OP THING EVER!


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu May 17, 2012 3:51 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:THE PENDANT! THE MOST OP THING EVER!

    I think you'll find the sack is, ACTUALLY!


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: What does our Dark Souls forum community look down on?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:07 am