Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
aceluby
strangejoy
FatSquirtle
7 posters

1 More hacker

FatSquirtle

1 More hacker Empty 1 More hacker

Post by FatSquirtle Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Well im guessing youve seen him before on xbox live hes on the the top ten.... He killed me and friend trying his best too. Hes good but hes a hacker so I guess it dosent matter... Me and my friend was forcing him in the corner while the other bleed him but then out of nowhere he started popping divine blessings. He invades in the forest mostly so farmers beware!!! (btw me and friend where having duels not farming invaders.)
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

1 More hacker Empty Re: 1 More hacker

Post by strangejoy Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 pm

FatSquirtle wrote:Well im guessing youve seen him before on xbox live hes on the the top ten.... He killed me and friend trying his best too. Hes good but hes a hacker so I guess it dosent matter... Me and my friend was forcing him in the corner while the other bleed him but then out of nowhere he started popping divine blessings. He invades in the forest mostly so farmers beware!!! (btw me and friend where having duels not farming invaders.)

I wish they didn't even create divine blessings. It's a game mechanic begging to be abused. Even on PSN, it's bound to become a problem eventually, because people are duping consumables and everything else with the BB glitch.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm

strangejoy wrote:
    FatSquirtle wrote:Well im guessing youve seen him before on xbox live hes on the the top ten.... He killed me and friend trying his best too. Hes good but hes a hacker so I guess it dosent matter... Me and my friend was forcing him in the corner while the other bleed him but then out of nowhere he started popping divine blessings. He invades in the forest mostly so farmers beware!!! (btw me and friend where having duels not farming invaders.)

I wish they didn't even create divine blessings. It's a game mechanic begging to be abused. Even on PSN, it's bound to become a problem eventually, because people are duping consumables and everything else with the BB glitch.

Yep, people have 99 of them and they are FAST... I would be very surprised if this didn't get patched since it ruins the beginning of the game for new players. This game is supposed to be tough and all it takes is to join a forum that promotes its use, get on a list, then have someone literally give you everything from their toon. Bam! Hard game just became easy peasy. If you don't use it, you get invaded by those that do or summon someone who does to one/two shot the boss. Again, not hard.
    GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah, it was really unbalanced and it's just much worser! Next patch should delete all saves. It's fiendish, but it's the only way to delete hackers, glitchers and other scum.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 pm

GraFGrizzli wrote:Yeah, it was really unbalanced and it's just much worser! Next patch should delete all saves. It's fiendish, but it's the only way to delete hackers, glitchers and other scum.

It should be fairly easy to determine, low levels w/ certain gear, 99 of certain items, HP = 0, etc...
    GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:40 pm

aceluby wrote:
    GraFGrizzli wrote:Yeah, it was really unbalanced and it's just much worser! Next patch should delete all saves. It's fiendish, but it's the only way to delete hackers, glitchers and other scum.

It should be fairly easy to determine, low levels w/ certain gear, 99 of certain items, HP = 0, etc...
    I've a friend, who is really bad at DrS. So, all he is doing is to glitch and rape the game as hard as human beeing can. I mean, on high-level PvP such a exemplars are easy to kill with little skill, but man, it's impossible for a new player, who's just trying to play the game for himself.
    GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:43 pm

And yeah. ''Determinate''. What should From do? Delete grief-chars? Yeah, they still have their ''every item''-char. Determinate this one? Yeah, they still have their grief.-char.
    Don't missunderstand me. Back in the days I could easily deal with griefers ß this guys has done low-level playthrough and they can have fun with newbies. But not skill-less players, who can't even beat the game, but yeah, we are PVP KINGS. We can kill low level players. I wanna vomit.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

So I just invaded a Japanese kid, on the ps3 system, and he somehow got my game to stop recognizing that I'm online. While my signal clearly wasn't interrupted. I have wired cable internet for my ps3. So not only has this never happened to me before, but unless my cable is out, which it clearly is not, is impossible without a hack of some kind. What's really frustrating is my game still isn't recognizing my signal. I even restarted my system. This may be the most over the top over reaction I've ever been privy to.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:So I just invaded a Japanese kid, on the ps3 system, and he somehow got my game to stop recognizing that I'm online. While my signal clearly wasn't interrupted. I have wired cable internet for my ps3. So not only has this never happened to me before, but unless my cable is out, which it clearly is not, is impossible without a hack of some kind. What's really frustrating is my game still isn't recognizing my signal. I even restarted my system. This may be the most over the top over reaction I've ever been privy to.

Could be that your internet is down, or your modem needs a restart, or your hub needs a restart. It would take quite a bit of knowledge, skill, and motive to pull something like that off.
    SiR10iN

Post by SiR10iN Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:50 pm

So wait, let me just get this straight. You were gangbanging an invader with your friend 2v1, forced him into a corner, and you're complaining that he used divine blessings? Ok....
    Shungi
    Shungi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Shungi Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Met my first one today, made so so ******* angry.. Mostly because he was terrible as fightning, guessing that is why they do it, but still.. sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:22 am