Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Question:Where u can order that DS statue?

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question:Where u can order that DS statue? Empty Question:Where u can order that DS statue?

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

they say u can only win?
    i cant find a shop who selling it? i woud love to have the Black knight statue...
    Soulkrazy
    Soulkrazy
    Casual
    Casual

Question:Where u can order that DS statue? Empty Re: Question:Where u can order that DS statue?

Post by Soulkrazy Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 am

Saw the pictures of the statues... I like the elite knight one. I don't think you can buy them anywhere since its not a commercial release figure. But then again, considering how dark souls is gaining more popularity nowadays, i think it would be a good move for them (Namco/From) to at least release more figures for sale. hehe!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question:Where u can order that DS statue? Empty Re: Question:Where u can order that DS statue?

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 am

Yeah that woud be great. There pretty beautiful. I saw someone on youtube unpakking the dark knightstatue
    Ser Winston
    Ser Winston

Post by Ser Winston Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 pm

I'd purchase the Elite Knight one as well. I've been meaning to get some DS merch, but the moneyyyyy.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Ser Winston wrote:I'd purchase the Elite Knight one as well. I've been meaning to get some DS merch, but the moneyyyyy.
    Where can you purchase it? I want one! Cant find it. Do you hava a link?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm