Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm

yes. Dws are only good for the humanity, but throw me off when my bonfire goes out, or my BSC highlights. so i waste my buffs.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 pm

I am fine with it either way. They need us more than we need them. If we want more enemies why not make enemies with someone else? Except POLG.

However, on the other hand we gravelord even if there is no covenant war and friendly DWs would be welcomed.

So I am ok with either choice.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah so unless some one goes out of thier way to create some more interest in some of the dead/ unknown good covenants (most likely me) the wars will be pretty one sided.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:44 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I'll sum uo why I declined.

1. We need more enemies not allies- Who else can we fight but the Noble Knights?

2. Darkwraiths- The bane of the Gravelord Existance- They come in to youjr world and mess up your Gravelording sessions and dont drop EoDs on death.

3. There is no 3 but I think if we are all allied then there is on point being in a specific user cov.

I by no means am saying you have to be Gravelord exclusive, as Fed fought against us in the war, but It could be nice to keep the toons we use seperate from each user cov.

Tell me what you guys think about this.

I didn't fight against you. My points went towards the Life Hunter's total. I just dueled you because you're good and I wanted too, but I didn't count points for you.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Who are we fighting again?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm

The Noble KNights are the onlyy good guys to fight. Though I intend to have the Scions join them, ven though we are a barely recognised covenant.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Hopefully the DLC will spark interest in them.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Aye and perhaps by then I can come up with a new....
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:The Noble KNights are the onlyy good guys to fight. Though I intend to have the Scions join them, ven though we are a barely recognised covenant.

You should track down Tolvo and make him bring back the Men in Tights.

I hear they rob from the rich and give to the poor, while running around the forest looking for fights (in tights).
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Oh yeah. But he went hollow didnt he?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Oh yeah. But he went hollow didnt he?

Find a way!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Oh yeah. But he went hollow didnt he?

lol! lol!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey DxV, do you think I'm Havel? Because I think you are Neat-o.

lol!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Shkar wrote:Hey DxV, do you think I'm Havel? Because I think you are Neat-o.

lol!

lol! Actually, I find master chief so distracting in here. bounce but it does crack me up.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:30 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:Hey DxV, do you think I'm Havel? Because I think you are Neat-o.

lol!

lol! Actually, I find master chief so distracting in here. bounce but it does crack me up.

I really like the text on the plaque (Though it's too small to read here).

"Master Cheif John-117: The Man Under the Mask"
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:59 pm

The only thing that bugs me about that pic is that he is wearing a spartan helmet... and holding one...
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:00 am

Thats the joke...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:12 am

Oh *facepalms* I didnt realize it was meant to be a joke D:
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 am

You can confirm with Shkar but I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be he takes off his helmet to reveal... a smaller helmet underneath possibly meant to be his face. At least thats what I got from it. But I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke either way.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:You can confirm with Shkar but I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be he takes off his helmet to reveal... a smaller helmet underneath possibly meant to be his face. At least thats what I got from it. But I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke either way.

Yes, it's a joke about the ending cinematic of Halo CE. People managed to glitch the camera to stay inside the ship when he removes his helmet, and underneath is another helmet.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:01 am

Ha I never knew that but I figured it was just a joke about him having no face other than his helmet.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Ha I never knew that but I figured it was just a joke about him having no face other than his helmet.

Here's a link to the clip if you want it, just skip towards teh end if you don't want to watcha 2 minute video silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufEvkgdqPo0
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

Oh wow
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

hey does anyone know when the next event is gonna be or have we not decided on another one i missed the last one unfortunately and wanted a chance to test my build.

Last edited by Wolfof Phyrexia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 am

Welcome to the forums! Although you have had an acocunt for awhile.
    The nmext event is still being decided on. t may be in around 4-6 weeks or it may be in 6 months depending on if Wyrm and forum and get it organised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm