Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Create Some Lore Videos?

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Create Some Lore Videos? Empty Create Some Lore Videos?

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Ok. So I've been getting more and more into the lore of this game, and I first started out by watching ENB's videos. Then I went to Quelaag's videos. On a side note, are there any other channels that have good videos on the lore of Dark Souls?

Anyway, my main point is the following: What do you guys think of me going over the lore almost just like how ENB did it, except since I don't have a capture card that works, I'll be taking picture of the in-game proof, unless it's dialogue. And, most importantly, I'd be including the forums. How? I'd be posting my narration on the forums for you guys to see and edit. Plus, you guys would be telling me what to post next, and/or what order would be best to post on certain subjects. What do you guys think? I really want to make videos again, and this seems like a good idea. Plus, I can continue where ENB left off (since he isn't finished with his lore series and it doesn't look like he'll finish it anytime soon), and he also left some stuff out in the videos he already has posted, due to new information.
    Yes? No? Who'd be interested in editing my narrations and/or helping me get info?

On a side note, I could also do some tips and tricks with all these awesome forums we're getting with these HUGE lists of help. Like TheChaosServant's forum on Hidden Boosts.

Oh, and I would give credit where credit is due.

If you guys like this idea, I have no idea where to start...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Create Some Lore Videos? Empty Re: Create Some Lore Videos?

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

If you did do lore vids Id suggest just reading Acidic's essays on the lore. Thats the most accurate stuff you'll find.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 am

Acidic definitely takes a lot of time and effort for every thing he says. He's usually the first to admit it's speculation still but he tries to leave no stone unturned without a doubt. I actually avoid his dedicated thread because I want to find clues myself and he hands most of 'em over big grin
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am

The reason I posted this thread is because I'm gonna need a LOT of help with this. Sooooo much to tackle, and I don't even know where to start. 'Tis why I'd love to get some interaction with the forums.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am

Well I'm sure you've noticed our enthusiasm for lore so I doubt you'd have difficulty finding help. Not that you really need it but you have my blessing to use anything I've posted. I get pretty crazy from time to time so be careful though.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 am

Thanks man. I'll probably keep trying to suck out info from the forums hahaha!

Now. Where the HECK TO I START?! Hahahah! I want to write my first narration script tonight.

Whoo! Post 400!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon May 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Same advice to all writers. Start with what you know and close to your heart.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm

.... The witches of Izalith? Thats close to my heart... wait. Carim. So start with Carim? I know a lot from the items. But i dont know where people are getting that the gods fled to Carim....

Ps. Carim is also close to my heart.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Ok. I have changed my mind. I used to always say "if you dont know where to start, start from the beginning." Whats at the beginning? The intro! Though, this would be toooo much to tackle. So, i'll focus on the dragons and ash lake. Any help will be welcomed, and gameplay of ash lake and dragons would be very welcomed.

Any gameplay donations should be posted on youtube and the link emailed to me at joebroski09@gmail.com. i can download youtube videos onto my computer. So if u have or will get hd video for this project, id start asap, since youd have to upload it and i'd have to download it.

I will be posting my script tonight. Id write it now, but im on my first smartphone, so i'd rather type on a keyboard i'm familiar with. I.E. my laptop.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 15, 2012 12:07 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am