Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
techno_viking
Glutebrah
RANT
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
SATLOS
Maneater_Mildred
skarekrow13
Rynn
User
FruitPunchNinja
15 posters

2vs1s & 3vs1s Are they really that bad.

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

2vs1s & 3vs1s Are they really that bad.  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2vs1s & 3vs1s Are they really that bad.

Post by DamageCK Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Oh we're not all going to jump in all willy nilly like douchebags. They'll have to take on each guard before they've got a shot at Rhea.
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

2vs1s & 3vs1s Are they really that bad.  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2vs1s & 3vs1s Are they really that bad.

Post by Majikero07 Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm fine if the guards both attacks. That just means that I have to take out Rhea first. It'll probably take 3 or 4 hits with an optimized weapon. Trying to take out each guard 1-vs-1 with Rhea healing them is just a battle of attrition. Either take them down fast or get worn down.

I'm getting better at 2-vs-1 situations now due to all them gankers and farmers. I still want to fight Ornstein and Smough cosplays. The closest I found is a robed guy with Smough's hammer and a dragon with a demon spear and a sword I don't recognize.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 pm

^ see thats kinda how im lookin at it. plus i want it to be just like when you attack them. i love how rhea just runs in and starts throwing blows even tho they dont do anything lol. Plus i have a feeling most people will come at us just like any other 3vs1 scenario. ^ just like he said most people will just go for the bs on rhea. thats why i got some cestus lol ill punch them out.

while i was making those builds i was thinking of other low lvl cosplays and i thought about this other idea that might even be topic worthy(not that i filter what i post lol). Smough VS Havel. sl40 all you upgrade is str(50) on a bandit. bb smough and havels gear. wear havels and rofap. duel. epicness. smough does more dmg and his armor has better physical deff but havel has a shield. its a toss up. havel is a little more powerful but you could always do it sl30 and drop havels shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm