Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GkMrBane
6 posters

Im new to dex builds need suggestions

GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Im new to dex builds need suggestions Empty Im new to dex builds need suggestions

Post by GkMrBane Fri May 11, 2012 11:06 am

http://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=163885089

Ok im new to dex builds I usually only do Str/faith builds.

So what do you think?

P.s im not a fan of spears or raipers and I want to keep health at at lest 1500 or more.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Im new to dex builds need suggestions Empty Re: Im new to dex builds need suggestions

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 11, 2012 11:12 am

Looks like it could work, but if you just upped your DEX more than your faith you could just use Pharis' Bow and the Bandit's Knife, or a rapier (which I realize you said you don't like) but those things with the Hornet Ring (or Leo Ring for the rapiers) really do killer damage.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Im new to dex builds need suggestions Empty Re: Im new to dex builds need suggestions

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

Jus'Saiyan Balder Straight Sword silly Great weapon - also if that feels unoriginal how about the claws silly they are fun as hell to use
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Fri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

FYI, when the uchi and iaito are maxed out the damage is virtually the same. So a choice There will come down to moveset. Also, scythes are a great dexterity choice.
    djgq42
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by djgq42 Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm

GkMrBane wrote:http://www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=163885089

Ok im new to dex builds I usually only do Str/faith builds.

So what do you think?

P.s im not a fan of spears or raipers and I want to keep health at at lest 1500 or more.

if you are using the bow for pvp go with the compound. otherwise like WhatDoesThePendantDo? suggested use the pharis bow.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

You're build looks fine but the equipment setup is just kind of contrived and like every griefer out there. Really wearing a mask at all gets you treated differently because they are tainted by douche bags.

I'll share my Chaos Blade centered Dex build, I haven't decided what to do with the last 13 points as it's 107 right now but the build is a ton of fun. Chaos Blade is an exciting weapon to PvP with since it slowly kills you, more then once i've dealt the killing blow to my opponents and the Chaso Blade killed me in the process. Really is exciting!

My Build

I kept my wanderer's hood +10 just because the Thorns helm doesn't fit my taste as far as appearance. Plus no one out there looks like me, which I like.

I dunno posting an incomplete build isn't all that great a suggestion but just trying to give you some ideas to get you away from the builds identical to the 1000's of D bags out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am