Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Maneater_Mildred
Quarik
WarriorOfSunlight
TheAshenPhantom
DoughGuy
sinisterapathy
Uparkaam
KomradDakka
Imarreteet23
Azran
TehInfamousAmos
Rynn
ViralEnsign_
WorldSlayerPIKA
Whknight
PlasticandRage
SlakeMoth
ARSP
Serious_Much
User
skarekrow13
Dubscythe
26 posters

What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game?

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game? Empty What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game?

Post by Dubscythe Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm currently playing a combination of Darksiders, Borderlands and Trials Evolution.

What about you guys?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game? Empty Re: What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game?

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Imaginary Range on my phone. Best Square Enix thing in awhile.

Sumiomi: Demon Arts on Vita

Skyrim when I need a vacation from Lordran
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game? Empty Re: What are you currently playing that's NOT a Souls game?

Post by User Thu May 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Dead Space. Both of em. That is what I play when not dark souls.

The rest is history. If my computer was better, I would play Starcraft 2. I play starcraft brood wars sometimes, but I got tired seeing the shot listed there for multiplayer, and tired of either winning or just a draw due to the resources being depleted...

Terran and Zerg for life. Necromorphs for the win. Dark Souls for the Hunger.

If I was given Silent Hill games, I may stray from Dark Souls to play it... I love puzzle games.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

I've recently played FFX/X-2, GTA3 and vice city, CTR and Crash 2, Phoenix wright and some digimon game on my emulator... Soon to be playing legend of dragoon after I've hyped it up again talking about it in other threads.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Bloons Tower defense 5 on Ninja Kiwi
    Cursed Treasure, Kingdom Rush , Sunny 2, Bubble Tower Defense 1.5, Telepath RPG, Decision, Villainous, Lab of the Death all on Armor Games.
    Advanced Wars 2 on a GBA EMulator and James Bond golden eye on N64 Emulator
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 am

FEZ on XBLA which is the perfect antidote when things get rough in Dark Souls. It's a puzzle game with bags of personality. It also gets quite hard after a while, which is why I'm stuck, but then I'm a bit thick. I keep getting an urge to go back to Skyrim and then there's FFXIII-2 just sitting there which I've hardly touched. I must shake this addiction for Dark Souls!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

Right now I'm playing Bionic Commando, Seiken Densetsu 3, Company of Heroes, Starwars: Empire at War, and Assassin's Creed Revelations. I like some variety.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Fri May 11, 2012 5:33 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Dead Space. Both of em. That is what I play when not dark souls.

The rest is history. If my computer was better, I would play Starcraft 2. I play starcraft brood wars sometimes, but I got tired seeing the shot listed there for multiplayer, and tired of either winning or just a draw due to the resources being depleted...

If I was given Silent Hill games, I may stray from Dark Souls to play it... I love puzzle games.

I'm in the same boat as you, my laptop isn't good enough to run Starcraft 2 optimally, I wish there was some way I could sell it.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 am

Front Mission First and MineCraft right now. I really want to get back into 3 and get some Wanzer action!
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Fri May 11, 2012 6:08 am

Whknight wrote:Front Mission First and MineCraft right now. I really want to get back into 3 and get some Wanzer action!

cheers Front Mission 3 cheers old, but still sooooooooo many options in this game!!! If only graphics were better, but then I think: that's Art! lovely this old school graphics 8)

Well, yesterday I played some rounds of Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh! IN REAL LIFE :roll:

At times I hate DkS, I put in Battlefield 3 or Bad Company 2 when I feel precise.....
    When I need anger management: I would play Payday: The Heist. or Uncharted 3 since these games are something like "arcade Shooters" I can do same rage! Yeah - Anger Management!!!!

Last edited by WorldSlayerPIKA on Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 11, 2012 6:08 am

Im playing..... Nothing really just waiting on Future Soldier, Dust 514, and and other good Sword and Board RPG's.

Oh and lets not forget Resident Evil 6!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Dubscythe wrote:
    Acidic_Cook wrote:Dead Space. Both of em. That is what I play when not dark souls.

I'm in the same boat as you, my laptop isn't good enough to run Starcraft 2 optimally, I wish there was some way I could sell it.

lol

I just want a good computer! Or maybe even a mac, as I hear the requirements are a little easier for games than god damn windows. If I could afford an Alien Computer, I MIGHT consider buying it. I played Starcraft from the beginning until Starcraft 2, and I did take breaks from it. usually a few weeks or months, but I always played longer to pick up the missing time. Since Starcraft 2 Came out, I can't play it due to people moving to Starcarft 2 mostly (although there are still thousands still online playing Starcraft Brood War... I respect those guys).

I don't want to sell it. hell, I want to buy a god damn computer, as well as the new expansion. sad
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 pm

RAGE, it's a 3 disk game, but overall it's pretty fun.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 pm

3 discs? What you playing it on, a toaster? lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Xbox.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Xbox.

Or PC, for that matter too cook silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 1:15 pm

lol I wonder if a Mac import would require three discs, eh?

Why don't they make a system that has three to five trays for disks? Would it not make life so easy for them? lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Diablo 2 - replaying that before D3 comes out - also Prince of destruction ( the DLC ) and then even more than that - Rome Total War and Quake 3 Arena.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri May 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Serious_Much wrote:3 discs? What you playing it on, a toaster? lol
    No, the X-box. I'm not sure why it has 3 disks yet, it doesn't feel much bigger then oblivion.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri May 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm playing Disgaea DS, sometimes Dawn of War 2 Retribution and Company of Heroes. I'm eagerly awaiting Diablo 3 and my copy of Demon's Souls.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Question on DoW2 Retribution, does the IG play similiar to what it was like in DoW1? Nothing like advancing a wall of Guardsmen with tank and artillery support and crushing your enemies under the Hammer of the Emperor!
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Ico right now, and Shadow of the Colossus soon to come. I'm also waiting for Bioshock Infinite to come out, but other than that, it's all Dark Souls for the foreseeable future.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Fri May 11, 2012 4:28 pm

-Skyrim
    -DayZ for ArmaII
    -GTAIV
    -Company of Heroes (number 2 was just announced!)
    -Planetside 2 (Waiting...)
    -Diablo 3 (Waiting...)
    -Sins of a Solar Empire (Waiting for Rebellion...)

Its gonna be a goood year for video games. I can feel it!
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Whknight wrote:Question on DoW2 Retribution, does the IG play similiar to what it was like in DoW1? Nothing like advancing a wall of Guardsmen with tank and artillery support and crushing your enemies under the Hammer of the Emperor!

your guardsmen are just as squishy as before! except you dont build barracks like in DoW, just defenses like bunkers and vanquisher turrets.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Well I am certaintly not playing DkS again - back to - oh f**k I have no other games that I feel like playing, christ I might stop gaming all together... anyway, bye.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm