haha - I was surprised that he didn't get out xD

For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Duel Stories

Post by Bamjam on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:38 am

Had a nice fight yesterday while gravelording the butterfly area. I was waiting at the forest Bf for the vaders to come and they where 3 guys and all 3 rushed me on the small path with the tree dudes. I started spamming css on em and got all 3 dead with 4 spears lol. they where all walking behind eachother what wasnt really smart of them. But ey i got myself a TRIPPLE KILL!! xD
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 am

omg i just noticed i got downrepped for this, guess the person wasnt a fan of sparta sad

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 am

billy_bayonet wrote:omg i just noticed i got downrepped for this, guess the person wasnt a fan of sparta sad

Maybe it was the guy you kicked lol
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 am

guy i kicked?

Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 am

billy_bayonet wrote:kicking someone of a cliff at teh forest they gimme hate mail i reply THIS IS SPARTAAAAA

this big grin. maybe it was him.
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 am

lols maybe

Despair shall become you

Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 pm

So i finaly have my build complete and start to do some gravelord action in the burg. The first guy who invades me is a fricking hacker who doesnt take damage! talk about demoralizing lol.... I just dashboarded so atleast he couldnt have the kill. what an arse..
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:50 pm

I have two. The reason behind my dual stories is because one is actually a duel, and the other is a bit of vigilantly justice.

First: The justice. I was invading in the Forest, and I noticed the host was chain BSing another invader, so I hop down and OHKO the host (who apparently had 0 defense). The forest invader that I saved did Well, what is it? right in my face, I returned the gesture. It was some form of demented bro hug.

And now the Actual duel: I was a low level char running about in the Parish, when suddenly I was invaded. I was freaking out because I thought I was about to get slaughtered. Well, turns out the guy (who was in full havels) just wanted to have some fun. He started kicking me around trying to knock me off the cliff, I started to kick him and soon we had a full scale kicking war. Unfortunately, he knocked me close to the edge, where I took an arrow to the face from a crossbowman. That was the funniest duel I was ever in.

Random Quotes Collection:
    cloudyeki wrote:Seath:I can live entirely on a diet of crayons and lighter fluid!

eminusx wrote:The Sons of IRS
    'weve come to tax your souuuuuuuuuuuul!!!'

ViralEnsign wrote:I will have rolls in DKS II ! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!
    lalliman wrote:
    Ashran wrote:I wonder if anyone had a wet dream with Gwynevere...
    ^ I wonder if anyone hasn't.
    Uhhm, i mean, uhm, i mean had. I, i didn't .___.
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Ho ho captain spudsy if you are at all interested in the user made covenants on the board I think I know just the one winking judging by the pic anyway silly
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t6733-the-darkstalkers check us out winking

and As for this my favorite story has to be the time I was dueling with a white phantom in the forest the host BS'ed me and the phantom stepped away and shrugged while I destroyed the host big grin never found out his gamertag but I love that guy big grin

Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Was invading sinners in Ariamis today.

I ended up fighting this one guy 5 times in a row. The first time was a "fair" fight because he was waiting by the bonfire and we traded blows until I won. Never even had to use a backstab, simply let him hit my shield with his demon great hammer and then sliced him once while he was left open. Rinse and repeat until I won.

The OTHER 4 times however, oooh boy. He was sitting at the end of the bridge by the time I invaded. Activated Iron Flesh (Lolwat) and then stonewalled my *** with his great shield. I couldn't get past him and couldn't dodge backwards or I'd fall of the bridge. I even used all the tricks in my book and couldn't kill him. Tried poisoning my katana, using Darkmoon Blade, Wrath of the Gods, nothing worked. This dude successfully tanked all of my attacks and whooped my backside. By basically trapping me between a rock and a bottomless pit.

I'm not even mad though, cause the very next person I invaded got trolled like hell. He was going up the spiral stairs to grab the red summon sign and I came up behind him and used Force. Knocked him off to a painful death below.
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Ho ho captain spudsy if you are at all interested in the user made covenants on the board I think I know just the one winking judging by the pic anyway silly
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t6733-the-darkstalkers check us out winking

and As for this my favorite story has to be the time I was dueling with a white phantom in the forest the host BS'ed me and the phantom stepped away and shrugged while I destroyed the host big grin never found out his gamertag but I love that guy big grin

someone is after corruption points!!! winking

Despair shall become you

dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Drat ! spotted xD his pic seemed like it would make him suit us xD
    and as for that story that sucks :/ you could try parrying next time...?

Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:17 am

I may have posted aboot this in another thread, I cannae remember. Anyway, I invade in Sen's, and run up to the crossbow guy before realizing that the host was way behind me and just about to get onto the very first rooftop bridge. I bow, he bows back, and then I attempt to jump across the gap from my bridge to his. I miss, fall, and brace for death. Nope. I landed on a beam that the axes swing from. Laughed about that for a while, accidentally moved the joystick, and fell. Survived again by landing on the axe blade and swinging along for a few minutes. Took a picture on my phone and sent a message to the host laughing about it, then jumped to my death. That was my first encounter with breaking the rules of geometry in DkS.

Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 am

I got invaded by a guy who did nothing but try and parry me, I defeated him pretty easy. Then about 10 minutes later he invades again and resumes the same parry spam, I figure he is trying to learn PvP parrying. So I back off, turn around, and quickly unequip one weapon. Then fight him like normal except using my fist. He realizes what I'm doing and practices his parrying. Atreyu he gets a few parries, he didn't Riposte, I start switching between non upgraded weapons I'm carrying to give him more practice. After he is done practicing he hits me with a pretty weak Riposte then backs off heals and waits. I heal then put my weapons back on and we fight. I wooped him.

Honorable mention, me and Jovias hosted a couple fights yesterday as Smough and Ornstein Cosplays! Cosplay = fun and cosplaying the best boss fight = fun x5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 am