Buggy invasions.

JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Buggy invasions.

Post by JY4answer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 am

Was invading at the Kiln hoping for some duels, and more than once popped out as a dark spirit while I was in DM, and got humanity from winning. Also had the weird experience of popping out as a white phantom while invading at New Londo some time ago. This time I had a weird notification of "The rite of kindling allows further kindling to a flame" AT THE KILN, and got disconnected from host. Its completely out of place there.

Oh, and I finally got the experience of being double stabbed by 2 sunbros at the Kiln.

Any other weird experiences?
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Buggy invasions.

Post by RANT on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 am

same here, i invaded new londo and it said i obtained the right of kindling and went back to my world. also in sen's fortress i invaded and came out the other side as a white phantom.
    Saxonberserker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Saxonberserker on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am

Same happened to me in anor londran and the catacombs tried to invade red and came out gold. and then tried to invade forest as red and came out blue.

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I've had lots of experiences like that. Had someone summon me and came up red in New Londo. Tried to invade as a red/blue but came out as the opposite in many locations. I've never invaded and came up white/gold though.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 pm

I invaded through the forest covenant last night and ended up white. The host was trying to double team a blue, so I stood around and periodically hit the shrug button until the host died. Sorry bro, you'll have to fight 1v1 for once! I also laid down a white sign in front of O&S and came up red. I got killed by the host and a gold before I knew what was happening.

Dedicated forestwraith.
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:35 pm

strangejoy wrote:I invaded through the forest covenant last night and ended up white. The host was trying to double team a blue, so I stood around and periodically hit the shrug button until the host died. Sorry bro, you'll have to fight 1v1 for once! I also laid down a white sign in front of O&S and came up red. I got killed by the host and a gold before I knew what was happening.

Hmm. The other day I invaded at the Kiln, saw this host with white phantom, and the white phantom just used his binoculars until the host died.
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

JY4answer wrote:
    strangejoy wrote:I invaded through the forest covenant last night and ended up white. The host was trying to double team a blue, so I stood around and periodically hit the shrug button until the host died. Sorry bro, you'll have to fight 1v1 for once! I also laid down a white sign in front of O&S and came up red. I got killed by the host and a gold before I knew what was happening.

Hmm. The other day I invaded at the Kiln, saw this host with white phantom, and the white phantom just used his binoculars until the host died.

Ha ha, not me. It's usually the other way around -- host with binoculars. When the host does it, this is a signal for "I am hosting a tournament." Generally, the host will stand somewhere and summon both reds and whites, and the host will use the binoculars so that all of the participants know not to attack the host and ruin the tourney. It's possible that you saw the tail end of a tourney, when the host finally got to fight. It's also possible that the white was just tooling with the host!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:23 am