Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
alchemydesign
McTrikster
Odinbear
reim0027
Wade_Wilson
User
neon__noodle
Akatik
ublug
Azran
Federally
DoughGuy
vageta31
17 posters

Everything possible before the Gargoyles playthrough (video)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Everything possible before the Gargoyles playthrough (video) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything possible before the Gargoyles playthrough (video)

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 am

vageta31 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Hey Vageta FYI, the 'trick' you used in the beginning to get to Pinwheel does work on Ps3. Problem is its hard to pull off, it seems Ps3 loads a little faster and our dashboard opens a little slower. So its harder to time.

Good to know. I've heard a few people say they weren't able to do it, but it sounds like they weren't getting the timing just right.

I've failed at it 5 times and succeeded once lol. Takes practice for sure
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Everything possible before the Gargoyles playthrough (video) - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything possible before the Gargoyles playthrough (video)

Post by alchemydesign Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Aw, I feel I've ruined you, I miss the way you said titanite, be your own man sir! lol. Also, I think there are more Demon titanite than the 3, you have to use Snuggly though, think that makes it to 5? maybe 6? Anyhow, glad you're back, been waiting for the finish of the series, good vids man, thanks.
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 am

Forgot to mention this on the forum, but part 6 it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jDzzYvV-dY&feature=relmfu

I've also extended the playthrough due to numerous requests. Originally I had agreed to take out the Gargoyles to finish off the series, but decided to go ahead and finish the entire playthrough with one big caveat. If I die the playthrough is over, and to not give that away I am going to artifically pad the video if it happens so that you don't see a 10 minute video and assume something is wrong. Part 1 of the extended playthrough is also up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdaN7422lNI
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 am

I love the idea of the extended playthrough!

And those Gargoyles sure didn't see that one-shot coming.
    TheSorrowedMan
    TheSorrowedMan

Post by TheSorrowedMan Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:57 am

Loved that slow mo shot of you jumping off the rafters in Anor Londo. I literally had my mouth opened in shock when you did it.
    alchemydesign
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by alchemydesign Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Hey Vageta, quick question, in both the Taurus demon vid, and the EPBTG vids, how come you never grab the soul item in the N. Undead Asylum across from Snuggly?
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

The final part of the extended playthrough is up. This version has a few editing issues I need to fix and reupload tomorrow but it's still entirely watchable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOh678JFx3w
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 am

Hahaha. Nice one, Vageta. Can't wait to see your Tips playthrough.

I actually laughed a lot at the idea of sending an NPC summon back home. I'm sure Leeroy was like "Ah, crap. That bastard! It was my last Cracked Eye Orb!"

Would you say Nito is weaker to fire than to divine? I never ever considered killing the Skeletons there with a Divine weapon, I guessed that being the arena of the Lord of the Dead would make that irrelevant.

Letting Engyi live after killing Quelaan was the biggest bastard move I've ever seen. Good work, you've made Dark Souls proud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am