Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Quarik
Serious_Much
TehInfamousAmos
Imarreteet23
sonofartorias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
JoeBroski09
SlakeMoth
mugenis4real
DoughGuy
Yukon
ViralEnsign_
16 posters

I found myself doing something very suspicious today.

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 Empty Re: I found myself doing something very suspicious today.

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 am

Willamette Valley? Must be in Eastern Washington sad I don't know much about over there on the other side of the cascades.

Imarreteet23 wrote:Us is New York have been having like two weeks of rain and clouds.

It's so awesome!
    That's what us Washingtonians have for 90% of the year. Literally.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 Empty Re: I found myself doing something very suspicious today.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue May 08, 2012 2:30 am

i said im in oregon the state directly beneat yours:P look for Portland that should be more recognizable as theres portland Oregon and Portland Maine, im in the former.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 am

I catch myself walking up to groups of people and hoping they don't gank me.

Last edited by Quarik on Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:34 am

Oh. Ok. I read it wrong *facepalm*
    I WOULD look in Portland, but I don't like big cities. For serious. Hahahaha! I'lllll have to figure out how to find specific events without getting lost...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 am

I'm -very- shy. So instead of talking, I've found it easier to adopt the emotions of Dark Souls. I have had people ask before; "Doesn't she know any other motions?"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 2:39 am

Damn I cant get a photo up for a few days but I'll be making an Exile. I'm thinking Big Smashy Weapon with the Barbed Whip as Back Up. All Chaos OF COURSE. And Thorns Armour with Dark Legs.

Most Likely to be a STR build I imagine as STR is more Exilish..... i think.... maybe not?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 am

Rynn wrote:I'm -very- shy. So instead of talking, I've found it easier to adopt the emotions of Dark Souls. I have had people ask before; "Doesn't she know any other motions?"
    You've got to have guys all over you, cause that's just adorable.

I wish I had DkS friends to do these kinds of things with. I got no one in real life who shares my newly found love for this game, and it'd be weird to do anything Dark Souls related while mowing a lawn or weed-eating or anything else while I'm at work landscaping. I do go to school, but I'm on the forums on my laptop during class. What else DkS do I need to do?

Viral, you on the right thread? Hahahaha!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Rynn wrote:I'm -very- shy. So instead of talking, I've found it easier to adopt the emotions of Dark Souls. I have had people ask before; "Doesn't she know any other motions?"

I wish I had DkS friends to do these kinds of things with. I got no one in real life who shares my newly found love for this game, and it'd be weird to do anything Dark Souls related while mowing a lawn or weed-eating or anything else while I'm at work landscaping. I do go to school, but I'm on the forums on my laptop during class. What else DkS do I need to do?

]Oh, no one has ever tried to court me. I'm not sure why you think it's cute.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:43 am

Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

]Oh, no one has ever tried to court me. I'm not sure why you think it's cute.

I don't know of anything more adorable than a shy girl not knowing what to say, so she smiles a little bit and does the Dark Souls shrug. Hahahaha... For serious.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 2:46 am

What he speaks is the truth. That's adorkable.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:48 am

Quarik wrote:What he speaks is the truth. That's adorkable.
    Pssst. You're kinda stealing my thunder. Don't make me fist fight you.. in DkS.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 2:54 am

You're kind of stealing the stolen thunder... don't make me threaten to make the same threat as you.

Oh, and Rynn, I'm not sure why it's cute. Maybe some people would subconsciously think it meant that you need protecting (Hah, protect the DGA user. Right...), but I think it's just cute.

Last edited by Quarik on Tue May 08, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 2:55 am

If you were only on PSN.... :suspect:
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 2:57 am

I waaaaay overuse shrug. It's my most used dark souls gesture, and my most used RL gesture.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 2:58 am

Our clash will be interconsolar in scale! Massive corporations got nothin' on me.

My most used expression, though it's not in DkS, is laughing inwardly. I laugh at everything. I kind of remind myself of Theon Greyjoy, except less of a jerkface (debatable).
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Tue May 08, 2012 3:39 am

I did a gallows humour joke and my girlfriend, though laughing, asked: "Where's your humanity?"

I barely resisted the urge.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 am

Quarik wrote:Our clash will be interconsolar in scale! Massive corporations got nothin' on me.

My most used expression, though it's not in DkS, is laughing inwardly. I laugh at everything. I kind of remind myself of Theon Greyjoy, except less of a jerkface (debatable).

Nah Theon is a total ***. I hate that guy so much! Jon on the otherhand....mmmmm Jon.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

Nice new avatar Viral.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue May 08, 2012 4:33 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Quarik wrote:Our clash will be interconsolar in scale! Massive corporations got nothin' on me.

Nah Theon is a total ***. I hate that guy so much! Jon on the otherhand....mmmmm Jon.

NO SPOILERS! I haven't finished the third book yet.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue May 08, 2012 9:35 am

I Only use these DKS gestures at home on my wife when were at home.

Do the dishes I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 1330857165

Sweetie its a good morning dont you think.I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 639795459

Before having to change my kids diaper I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 3358384175

AfterI found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 3207319737

When my wife makes dinner I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 945058907

When telling my kid not to play with daddy's Xbox I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 1447589260
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Tue May 08, 2012 10:05 am

I waaaaay overuse shrug. It's my most used dark souls gesture, and my most used RL gesture.

i do the same. everyone at my work keeps commenting on it. my response? I found myself doing something very suspicious today. - Page 2 3358384175

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm