You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Share
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Kaminari on Sun May 06, 2012 2:44 pm

    Yea....read the description in the movie, happened last night

    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Sun May 06, 2012 3:00 pm

    Hahahaha, I wouldn't even be mad bro, that's actually kinda ingenious.

    I would've fallen for it too D=


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1279
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Location : Firelink

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Buggy Virus on Sun May 06, 2012 3:03 pm



    _________________
    *Busy Drawing*
    Xbl: A Buggy Virus
    Whelp, now I have positive rep.
    Reputation : 30
    Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by PlasticandRage on Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

    This is absolutely wonderful. Was that a DS bow?


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Kaminari on Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

    yea


    _________________
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by RANT on Sun May 06, 2012 3:19 pm

    WHY? why would you pick something up in the forest and not think it's gonna be a trap. every time i see items laying around i always stay away from it and look for the host which is what you should be doing. one of my favourite invasions was when i invaded the PW, theres was an item next to the bf and the guy used chameleon and was right next to it(dumbass) so i just spammed wog and killed him with another cheap tactic wich got me hatemail lol.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by cloudyeki on Sun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

    If I were you, I'd probably wave and sprint full pelt at him. He was perched in a spot where 2 shots with the dsb would have pushed him off the ledge.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Kaminari on Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

    haha, First off, I acctually didnt notice him before it was to late,

    I was aware of that it was a trap, however, I thought that since I did not see him close to it, maybe he hade been chasd away to the mushroom side? Obviously not though...


    _________________
    avatar
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 281
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-03-07

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Sebastrd on Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm

    That totally rocks. lol


    _________________
    GT: Sebastrd
    avatar
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 762
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-23
    Age : 24
    Location : Flying in the skies above

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Dubscythe on Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 pm

    That was pretty awesome, no shame in that.


    _________________


    Resident PvP punching bag
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 pm

    That was incredibly incredible. happy

    BTW, that looked like a Composite Bow not a Dragonslayer Bow, he doesn't even have DS arrows equipped.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 pm

    Unless you mean he got shot by DS bow...


    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 152
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Location : Maryland

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Majikero07 on Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

    I saw a video by Peeversion or something in youtube. At the gate near the bonfire, an item was on the edge and a guy with a dragon head behind some trees. He went to get the item and an arrow knocked him off the cliff.
    avatar
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1307
    Reputation : 99
    Join date : 2012-02-21
    Location : Canada

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Yukon on Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

    Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.


    _________________

    PSN: SgtPigeon
    Russian Roulette Duels Saturdays at 1PM - 7PM EST
    avatar
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 569
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-04-22
    Location : Colorado

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Extertionist on Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

    Holy ****, this gives me ideas.


    _________________
    My updated Darkmoon assassin build.
    http://tinyurl.com/7tndsxa
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Sun May 06, 2012 5:09 pm

    Yukon wrote:Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.

    Sad.
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Federally on Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

    Well dude I've invaded into the forest and ran off cthe cliff all on my own so I can't laugh. We all have our moments sometimes.


    _________________
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Serious_Much on Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 pm

    I think Dark souls needs more jokers like him silly

    Putting humour and ingenuity into kills like that is great. People forget often enough that there's more ways to kill than just with the lump of iron in your hand.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1307
    Reputation : 99
    Join date : 2012-02-21
    Location : Canada

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Yukon on Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Yukon wrote:Its kind of sad that you can't trust drops in the forest now. I had a forest hunter who I wanted to delete, so rather than waste all his equipment and stuff I killed an NPC, broke my covenant and waited for hunters to invade me, I showed them both my hands were empty placed the items in an open field and turned my back to them. 90% of them stabbed me without even looking at the items. the other 10% bow'd then we had fist fights.

    Sad.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to bash hunters, I love the forest. Its just disappointing that some people have been messed with so much they don't even bow before a fight--for fear of eating a spell or getting backstabbed-- or have to be so wary of trickery all the time because of hidden phantoms and ganking. Thats just what the forest is though.

    I can't say I am often too pleased to see people dropping things for me, so I probably would have picked it up bow'd then dropped it and crystalled out. My curiosity is too much to resist, so I can understand the mentality of some of the hunters when they see this sort of thing.
    avatar
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 561
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-05

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Kaminari on Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

    Well, I'm not mad or anything about this, in the video description I think I mention that I laughed about it? if not...well..I did silly just thought like "Hell I'm so stupid Hahahah XD"


    _________________
    avatar
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

    Posts : 2631
    Reputation : 172
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Montreal

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by BLA1NE on Sun May 06, 2012 5:27 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:WHY? why would you pick something up in the forest and not think it's gonna be a trap. every time i see items laying around i always stay away from it and look for the host which is what you should be doing. one of my favourite invasions was when i invaded the PW, theres was an item next to the bf and the guy used chameleon and was right next to it(dumbass) so i just spammed wog and killed him with another cheap tactic wich got me hatemail lol.
    You did the right thing... always be weary of attacking a chameleon, lest it be me waiting to parry you! silly


    _________________
    Blaine Incarnate
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by reim0027 on Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm

    That was great! Nice trap. No cheap, not ganking. All laughs.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by DoughGuy on Sun May 06, 2012 7:16 pm

    Have you guy seen the dude who cosplays Shiva? He waits for hunters exactly wear Shiva stands. Thanks god I had my shield up.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4072
    Reputation : 124
    Join date : 2012-04-19
    Age : 32
    Location : Iowa, USA

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Federally on Sun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

    DoughGuy wrote:Have you guy seen the dude who cosplays Shiva? He waits for hunters exactly wear Shiva stands. Thanks god I had my shield up.

    Yes he has killed me before, was embarasing


    _________________
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by PlasticandRage on Mon May 07, 2012 12:33 am

    Serious_Much wrote:I think Dark souls needs more jokers like him silly

    Putting humour and ingenuity into kills like that is great. People forget often enough that there's more ways to kill than just with the lump of iron in your hand.

    I totally agree. I remember the first time I discovered invaders could manipulate switches. Guy dumped me off one of the bridges in the Catacombs where I was standing and waiting for him. I wasn't mad at all. I thought it was brilliant. Even messaged him and told him I thought it was.

    Sponsored content

    Re: You are welcomed to laugh at me...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:26 am