Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
JoeBroski09
Wade_Wilson
Buggy Virus
Uparkaam
Doelker
DoughGuy
vageta31
11 posters

Just what is possible before killing Taurus and Gargoyles..

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Just what is possible before killing Taurus and Gargoyles.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what is possible before killing Taurus and Gargoyles..

Post by aceluby Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 pm

I'd watch it. You could do a whole lot... you could do new londo, the forest, the basin, blighttown, lower undead burg, the depths, moonlight butterfly, and ceaseless before taking on the taurus demon.
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just what is possible before killing Taurus and Gargoyles.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what is possible before killing Taurus and Gargoyles..

Post by vageta31 Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm

aceluby wrote:I'd watch it. You could do a whole lot... you could do new londo, the forest, the basin, blighttown, lower undead burg, the depths, moonlight butterfly, and ceaseless before taking on the taurus demon.
    Don't forget catacombs, tomb of giants(up to the fog wall at least), great hollow and ash lake. Also the first half of Demon ruins to grab large fire and chaos embers.
    I have enough footage for one 30 minute video so I'll probably start uploading tonight.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am